You can always count on us

Seonghwa woke with a start as someone shook his shoulder rather aggressively.

"Hyung, it's time to go. It's almost 3," Wooyoung whispered in his ear.

Seonghwa shook his head, burying it in the pillow.

"Come on, hyung. We have to go. We've got practice tomorrow. Hongjoong's gonna be mad at us if we don't take you back."

Wooyoung pulled on his arm and San came to help, bringing Seonghwa up to a seated position. Seonghwa opened his eyes a crack, looking around.

"Joongie?" he croaked, quite certain he'd just been sleeping on his shoulder.

"He left a while ago. Come on, we need to go!" Wooyoung whined, pulling Seonghwa up from the couch.

"Take it easy on him, he had a little more than he could handle," San whispered in his ear and Wooyoung sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. I can take care of him. Why don't you guys head back to your place and tell Hongjoong he's in good hands?"

Hyunjin stood in the doorway to the living room, leaning against the frame.

Wooyoung looked at San for his approval.

"It's okay. He'll come with us," San smiled, trying to yank Seonghwa to his feet.

"Come on, hyung," he whispered but Seonghwa was really liking the idea of staying right where he was.

"It's okay. You guys go back. Hyunjin said it's fine," Seonghwa mumbled leaning back onto the couch and curling his feet into his chest.

"Seonghwa," Wooyoung snapped, glaring at him.

"It's fine, you guys. Really. You should get some sleep. You've got your big showcase coming up. I'll make sure he's ready to go in the morning."

Wooyoung stood, giving a huff of resignation.

"Fine. Thank you. I'm sorry about him," he sighed, shaking his head.

San joined him, giving one last glance back at Seonghwa before deciding they had better things to do with their time.

The two left and Seonghwa laid back in smug victory, glad to avoid getting to his feet. After all, he wasn't sure he could move without spilling his guts. It was just way too embarrassing to tell his members that.

"Are you doing okay?"

Hyunjin stepped into the room, coming to sit down next to him. Seonghwa nodded his head, keeping his eyes closed.

"I'm fine. A little barfy. But fine."

Hyunjin laughed and placed the back of his hand on Seonghwa's forehead.

"You don't feel too hot so I think you should be fine with some sleep. I'll go grab you some water."

He stood and walked to the kitchen and Seonghwa grabbed the pillow beside him, hugging it to his chest.

"Sorry for making you do this. I just...I'm not used to drinking. I never really went out in high school or college. Now anytime I do, I don't really know my limit until I've hit it."

"It's okay. We should've been watching. I'm sorry we didn't keep a better eye on you."

"It's not your fault. I always go a little too hard. I should've known better."

Hyunjin walked back in, holding a glass of water and placed it in Seonghwa's hands before sitting across from him on the opposite couch.

"I'm just glad you're okay now."