How had he gotten so lucky?

Seonghwa yawned as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He turned and saw his arm was still trapped under Hongjoong.

He smiled, remembering the first time they'd ever fallen asleep together.

Though it was the day he messed everything up, he still kept the treasured memory of Hongjoong calling out to him while he was half asleep. He knew Hongjoong didn't remember it but he liked it better that way. Just his own little memory.

He used his free arm to grab his phone and checked the time. It was only a little after 7 so he figured he had a little time before he had to wake up the rest of the members.

Setting his phone down, he turned on his side to face Hongjoong, just admiring his features.

How had he gotten so lucky?

"Why are you staring at me? It's creepy," Hongjoong muttered as his eyes slowly opened.

"How did you know I was looking at you?"

"I could feel your morning breath on my face."

"This morning breath?" Seonghwa leaned forward and exhaled a large breath of air into Hongjoong's face, causing him to turn away sharply.

"Dear god—yes, that morning breath."

Seonghwa smiled to himself, moving back to his side as Hongjoong recovered.

"Well, I was going to say that I was just admiring my favorite human and that I love you very much."

Hongjoong looked at him blankly for a moment.

"Great now I feel bad for being a meanie."

Seonghwa smiled and placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I forgive you," he grinned.

Hongjoong laughed and Seonghwa made an attempt to sit up, but not before Hongjoong had wrapped his arms around his waist, tugging him tight to his chest.

"Where do you think you're going? You can't mess with my brain like that and then leave me hanging!"

"I need to wake up the rest of the members so that they're on time for our first big practice today!" Seonghwa tried to squirm away but Hongjoong held tight.

"It's like seven o'clock! They can sleep for another hour or so! In the meantime...I think it's time for sexy Seonghwa."

Seonghwa turned, finally giving in.

"Sexy Seonghwa? So early in the day? Are you sure you've learned your lesson?"

"Oh come on, they're all sleeping! If you want, I can lock the door."

"I already locked it last night when I came in."

"Well then, problem solved! So, sexy Hwa??"

Hongjoong looked at him, playing with the buttons on the top of his pajamas.

Seonghwa sighed.

"Only because I love you."

Seonghwa sat up, straddling his legs over Hongjoong and Hongjoong did a cute little dance in excitement. Seonghwa couldn't help but smile. He slowly lowered his face, his lips hovering just above Hongjoong's. Hongjoong's eyes fluttered shut as he waited for Seonghwa to close the gap.

Their breath mingled between them, dancing across both of their cheeks. Seonghwa let his eyes trace every feature of Hongjoong's breathtaking image. He was without a doubt the most beautiful person he'd ever laid eyes on.

As he was about to lean in, an image flashed through his mind. Lee Minho.

Seonghwa squeezed his eyes shut, trying to erase the image. Why the hell was he thinking about him?!

As quickly as it had appeared, it was gone and he sighed, looking back at Hongjoong. Kissing him after that felt wrong. Especially because now he was thinking about how he still hadn't told Hongjoong about him.

"I'm not opposed to a little build-up but if you're gonna kiss me do it already," Hongjoong laughed and seeing his smile made Seonghwa feel worse.

He didn't have the guts to look at him, not with everything mixing around inside of him.

All of a sudden Seonghwa felt his head spinning as the confusion and guilt ate at him and he moved away, scooting off the bed and towards the bathroom, needing to get a hold of himself.

"Seonghwa?" he barely heard Hongjoong as he slid down into the floor, his back pressed against the cool tiles of the bathroom wall.

"Hwa? You can't just leave me hanging that's not funny!" Hongjoong pouted sitting up. But Seonghwa wasn't listening.

What was going on with him? Why did such a small slip-up make him spiral like this? It didn't mean anything. Did it?

"Hwa? Did you leave me all alone? Aish—I'm gonna kill him!" Hongjoong stormed towards the door before glancing into the bathroom. His expression softened drastically and he ran to him.

"Woah, Hwa what's going on? Are you okay? Talk to me."

"It's nothing I just—I can't—"

"Shhh, I'm sorry. It's okay, I'm here."

Hongjoong slid in next to him, stroking his back. But it just made Seonghwa feel worse. He needed to tell him. Hiding it made it feel like there was something to hide.

But if he said something now...Hongjoong might think he wasn't loyal.

But was that entirely wrong?

After all, he had thought of Minho while trying to kiss Hongjoong. What did that mean? It sure felt like it meant something. Something Seonghwa didn't want to admit. Not to Hongjoong.

He needed time to figure out what was going on with him and shut it down before he dared to raise Hongjoong's suspicions.

He took a deep breath before moving to stand but Hongjoong placed a hand on his knee.

"Hey, are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

Seonghwa could hardly meet his eyes.

He nodded.

"It's nothing. I just got overwhelmed."

Seonghwa tried again to stand but this time the weight of Hongjoong's eyes on him kept him grounded.

"Really."

Hongjoong finally lowered his gaze, looking at the ground and pulled his hand away, allowing Seonghwa to stand and move to the bedroom.

They each got ready in silence before Seonghwa decided to go wake up the other members.