Wronged

Roman

Adelaide laid on the bed in only a sports bra and a pair of very loose shorts. I had been thinking extensively on the situation with Finley and Kennedy. I think Adelaide is starting to get nervous, Kennedy is probably on my mind too much.

My mind should be on my mate, my sexy half naked mate, but I can't get this situation out of my head. I need a distraction and Adelaide is exactly it. Adelaide is a beautiful wolf, one which made me fall in love briefly. I wonder what has changed, our mate bond should make us inseparable.

"Roman?" She asks innocently, fuck this wolf is not innocent. The things she's seen, the things she's done, but when it comes to the bedroom she's as clueless as a 11 year old girl.

"Ads." I rumble stripping off my shirt quickly so I could pounce to her. She was pinned in seconds. Her mouth opens with a gasp which I catch roughly against my lips. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Roman." She softly grunts in surprise as my hand finds its way up her shorts to her folds. She goes from a strong queen to my little toy in seconds. Her body tries to pull away but I keep her pinned as I find my target. Her center, unfortunately she's not ready for me yet, she needs to be warmed up before she can accept me.

"Oh, Kennedy you're-"

"Roman!" She shoves me off of her, I tumble to the floor as I was not expecting to be moved. She doesn't look or seem sorry which causes my wolf to growl so loud the room trembles. "Kennedy? You think about Kennedy during our intimate moments?" She feels betrayal first hand like she's felt so many times before. The bond was left open when we started so the pain in her heart is clear to me. "Adelaide, my name is Adelaide. You'd do good to remember that since you claim to be my mate." She began pulling herself together taking her shirt and pulling it on.

"Ads, I didn't mean it! My mind has just been on that situation a lot lately." I try to defend myself as quickly as this began to get back to trying to seduce my mate. I am embarrassed that I even did that, I know to keep the two separate.

"Thinking about how she's given you up and betrayed you. I'll give you some reprieve, I will see you later. I cannot deal with this. I am not Kennedy, I will never be. Make your fucking choice because you've set this in stone King." She growls at me, she growls at me. This woman thinks she's all mighty and whatever but she's no better than the dirt on my boots. I made her into this.

She takes herself from this room and I know just where she's going. She's going to Kieran, he's always there for her. They have a bond that is nothing like what I can say for the two of us. Kieran has made no advances on her but it angers my wolf that they're so close they can talk about things that Adelaide and I can't.

I take ahold of myself, I need a run. Then I need to fuck my mate because I'm way too damn horny to last the night.

Adelaide

I'm sure everyone knows where I go to when I need help by now, but there's only one person I trust enough here. I find Kieran sitting in his office even at these late hours doing work for Roman that's needed by tomorrow, every bit of work given to him is always needed by tomorrow according to the King. Just when I think Roman couldn't even agitate me more, I am reminded that Roman professes how hard he works and does all this and that for everyone around him which makes him so tired. However, then there's Kieran who is working until the wee hours of the night just to satisfy him. So that Roman doesn't lose his head.

"Hey Adelaide, I figured you'd be busy doing the dirty with your mate." Kieran chuckles but doesn't look up yet. I shake my head throwing myself into the chair across from his desk. Of course everyone assumes that Roman and I have been getting busy. He doesn't come to the room early enough for us to do much of anything. The high priests have mentioned he has looked in on Kennedy often.