Mine

"There you are." Roman announces entering her room briskly shutting the door behind him. Adelaide is still standing at the mirror in her bathroom brushing out her hair after her shower and blow drying.

Adelaide's eyes quickly flick up to find him running his eyes up and down her body halfway across the room. It was an odd feeling for her to be looked at like this. She felt the need to cover herself up, it especially doesn't help this situation that all she's in is a simple bath towel.

"How was your meeting?" She asks to avoid the thoughts building inside of her. He meets her eyes in the mirror and it becomes obvious to Adelaide how primal he is getting. His eyes filter between black and electric purple. All thoughts about how she can help Kieran go out the window as this man watches her so primitively.

"Who cares?" He growls lowly taking slow steps towards her grabbing onto her hips. His front to her back. "Adelaide." His hands rubbing her hips gently, teasing her, which sends tingly feelings across her body.

She's scared, between the look in his eyes and how roughly he holds her.

"Yes?" She whispers, suddenly a lot quieter, more unsure. She's never done this before, it's obvious where this is going. She places the comb from her hand on the surface of the counter so she's ready for anything. Her mind is running a million miles a minute and instead of her wolf pestering her about how attractive she finds him she sits watching and waiting. She doesn't know if she's ready to go as far as that look wants. Her body says no, her mind says no, but she can't deny this.

"You smell amazing." He drops his head to her exposed neck as her scent calls out to him. His wolf howls inside his mind at the feeling of her against him and her sweet scent filling his nose. "Do you want me to stop?" The idea of stopping would make him unhappy, but he does not want to scare her away too fast. It just feels like time. Time for her to be his. Wholly.

"No." Immediately she responds which makes him chuckle at her bluntness. The Adelaide way. Her body is warm, not just from being a wolf but because of the shower she just took. Her signature scent hanging thick in the air adding to the explicit ideas he has in his head. She still trembles slightly in fear, everything she has will be seen by him.

"Adelaide, I want you." He rumbles softly against the skin of her neck. Chills run through Adelaide's body in absolute bliss. His lips teasing her exposed back and shoulder blades, just anything to have more contact.

"You said that." She responds quietly, meeting his eyes in the mirror as he places soft sweet kisses along her collar bone. "O-oh." She murmurs to the room rolling her head back as his lips just barely graze over the juncture between her neck and shoulder. Fireworks erupt through her body as he works over the one spot, her mind becomes hazy with his exploitations.

"I don't mean that way doll..." He responds eventually after deciding what he wants to do to her. His hands move from her shoulders to her hips slowly pulling her flush against his body. She shivers as he grinds against her backside. In an instant she gets the picture. "I mean that."

"I-oh.." she blushes surprising both Adelaide and Roman, her cheeks haven't never been so pink. Roman takes one hand, while keeping her tightly fitting against him, up to her chin. Tilting her chin up he's able to connect their lips in a soft struggle against one another.

"Are you ready for this?" He finally asks as she pants from the kiss and the tidal wave of sensations. Her body is electrified from the feeling of his likeness for her against her back. "Do you want this, because if you don't Adelaide say the word. If you say no, we will stop."

She struggles to know if she should say yes, how far does she want to go? She doesn't want to disappoint him.

"I don't want to stop Roman. Not with you." She whispers back finally and he grabs her hand pulling her around to face him. He backs her against the counter placing a strong hand behind her head to make sure she is watching him. It doesn't matter that she's never done this before, she feels slightly more confident with him. She's not as nervous.