Announcements

Roman

"Roman?" Adelaide calls quietly through the expanse of our now shared quarters. My head lifts looking for my beautiful mate. Her hair drops water onto the hard floors of my home office and she holds a towel close to her body. "Can I wear red?"

"I insist you come sit on my lap and ask that same question." I beckon through grinding teeth, my shock at her asking doesn't stop my want. My wolf howling for us to take her on the desk and make her forget every other name but ours. I groan at the images of her lithe body splayed before me. "God Ads, you make me crazy." I grunt pulling her onto my lap as she nears in an attempt to tease me. I bury my nose into her mark and she hums with excitement. Slowly my visions of her meld into Kennedy. I made my choice, I need to stay with it. Adelaide is a fine young wolf and she has so much history with me.

"Roman." She whispers as my teeth pull at her mark and the sensitive skin that it is. "Oh gosh." Her head rolls onto my shoulder giving me full freedom.

"Mmm, we need to stop." My voice comes out even but the absolute pain it causes me to give this up makes it almost crack into a far more sensual tone. Despite being the one to exclaim that we need to stop my arms are wrapped around her like glue. She's not leaving, nor does she make a move to.

"Rome." Her whisper is of humor this time. I assume my possessive side is the target of this laugh. I don't care what is the reason, at least I am able to hear it. The nickname one that my family used a long time ago, it seems only right for her to use it naturally.

I figured before she started using it that it would be a name of sorrow. My mother used to call me Rome so fondly, but it is similarly as beautiful coming from Adelaides' lips. There's nothing I wouldn't do for Adelaide, she knows that.

"So, red?" I remind her of her missions intent and she nods looking to me. "You wear whatever you want, what's this red look like on you though?" I question lifting my chin raising an eyebrow to look down at her. My mind flashes with inappropriate moments between us where of course red was splayed on her skin. I curse at my wolf mentally, it's already a fight to leave her alone.

She shakes her head fighting a small smile. "I'll show you in a bit, you need to finish this paperwork and then we can head down?"

"Of course doll, go get ready." I lift her from my lap gently placing her back on her feet. She turns and receives a slap on her ass, which she of course isn't prepared for. A quick squeal of surprise leaves her mouth and I shake my head laughing.

Her groan of dislike is followed by several harsh curses, of course, directed my way and very audible. I take a moment to laugh as her feet slap against the hard floors in anger. I roll my eyes finishing my laughing before returning to the work I dismissed at the sound of my mates voice.

Requests and bill changes, everything I do not want to be doing at night with my naked mate so close. So much work that is distracting me from Adelaide. It doesn't help that Adelaide's humming is very distracting while she gets herself ready. I'm able to finish a majority of my work with plenty of time though.

Of course I take this opportunity to antagonize my dear Adelaide. I creep from my desk to the bathroom door. Of course I find her sitting at the mirror blow drying her hair. She looks as if she's sitting in the sink basin.

I chuckle as she's in her towel still. She turns to glare at me when I make even the slightest sound. What a hot headed little one, she's so fiery.

I am reminded of when I dole out her punishment. She cries at it but she looks so beautiful taking me in her mouth. I don't know what she would thank that some women do that for pleasure rather than punishment. Kennedy comes to mind every time but it's quickly washed away with the sniffles and tears of Adelaide as she chokes on me.