You

"Harder Adelaide!" Kieran pushes her, they're working so hard to strengthen her body. To bring her to a standard she feels fits. The doctor encourages her not to push it too hard since she should ease into training hard still, but it is a bit difficult for her to follow that. "Come on Adelaide, there's a cell waiting for you." Kieran taunts her which gets a reaction, pushing a growl from her mouth her mind fixated on the dread. She knows it's not a real threat but those walls are a very real fear factor for her.

Her wolf pushes harder, she pushes harder, fighting to stay out, fighting to stay alive. Finally, after she's exerted all her terror Kieran calls time and the tree teeters on the small, probably an inch, amount of wood remaining. She rubs her knuckles as they had been chewed up a bit from the wood. The bleeding was non existent since her healing seemed to have returned quite well, which made Kieran feel comfortable to allow her this form of training. Kieran noted how well she did in this session. The feelings of accomplishment for both, undeniable.

"Yes Adelaide!" Kieran pats her hard on the back, the way guys do. Despite the jolt forward the pat gave her, she smiles gratefully swiping at the beads of sweat from her forehead. It is a good feeling to feel her strength, something that used to be, coming back.

"Alpha! Look, look at my form!" A female wolf calls loudly across the expanse of the training grounds. Adelaide recognized her slightly, the blonde hair perfectly kept into a stylish updo. It became very clear when Adelaide saw the posse of other females surrounding her. Kennedy.

Adelaide has heard much about this particular female, not all good things. From Kennedy she's received numerous death looks for minor, brief interactions with King Roman. In addition, the things the Summit has to say about her don't exactly shed her in a very nice light either. Now, Adelaide would give her the benefit of the doubt, but who's got the time. Kennedy is known for her claim to the King and how she seems to think she can possess him and his power. It does not confuse Adelaide why Kennedy does not like her.

Of course Adelaide whips her head around to find the form of the man himself. She had not even noticed his attendance today, he rarely comes out here when she is in training. She reprimands herself immediately, she is not so important he would check up on her like that. She's got to stop this obsession with him, he's got some sort of hold over her. It's progressing so much faster than she's anticipated. He's got a mate somewhere though, and she's definitely not it. It doesn't help that they spent their evening together just enjoying one another's company. Plus, the dinner he made for the two of them was delicious and the conversation was somewhat full. However, he made them leave early because of urgent business, but that's what you get into when he's a King.

Still, he was working all morning which means he's dressed to the nines in a suit, pristine. Probably spent all morning in meetings at the office. Now though, he is way too close to that female than Adelaide likes. Especially Daciana, she's pissed. Daciana is forming an odd attraction to the King which Adelaide finds she cannot explain. She asked Acer about it and he mentioned that the King is sweet on most girls so it's not terribly special.

Although, after last night it's like her body is alive, honed in on the whereabouts and actions of the King. What a shame it is, that she's not rich. Far more a shame that it's like being led on, with a man like that she has no real chance. It will be time worth being spent though. She will never forget the minor moments she has shared with the King.

"Have you sparred with anyone today Kennedy?" He asks her and she shakes her head dramatically. The woman must know what she's doing, if she didn't she is a real idiot. Another rumor she has heard is that Kennedy is not the brightest of the bunch. Adelaide finds it hard to listen to such gossip in fear that she will find herself using such to jump to conclusions.