Choices

Torryn is immediately escorted to the cell that holds 'murder girl', the pack was already gossiping of her. That's what packs live on, the latest drama. Especially in this instance, which of course is because she killed one of our most esteemed pack warriors and doesn't look experienced enough to be able to handle that. She doesn't even look like she's got enough muscle or body mass to walk a mile.

He finds himself itching to meet this female though. Even if she has done damage, she's fascinating. He has lost a good wolf today and he sure as hell wants answers from this mutt. Yet, she's a female who took down a massive warrior...

What small female can do that? Who can she even be?

His wolf is just as curious as himself, although his wolf seems more active than normal. Pacing and letting out groveling huffs then getting super excited at the mention of the girl.

His beta lets him know that the warriors got her situated into her cell. This is his sign to go and interrogate her, get the answers he needs before he carried out pack law and kills her. Wolves in his pack are important and it is his prerogative to show his public that they do in fact mean something to him. They are not just a body to protect him.

Women in the pack house gossip and threaten the life of the rogue as they are in uprage about the death of a member. He disregards their gossiping as his stomach grumbles rather loudly. The omegas are hard at work in the kitchen and the smell makes his stomach rumble even more. These thoughts lead to the immediate list of his jobs after he deals with this mutt. He adds to eat some form of food on his list for later.

He passes all of his pack to reach their prison from his office in the pack house. Noting behaviors of many of his warriors who patrol as he makes his journey. He will have to go over the warriors and figure out which one will be given the job lost. The training area is alive as they all train to let off steam. A few of the men out working hard is Nathaniel who was at the clearing today when the girl killed Vince. Nathaniel got a pretty good verbal thrashing from Preston when he got back because he tried to kill the girl in the field after she passed out. The other men wanted me to hear her story so they didn't kill an innocent.

The prison is generally pretty quiet, his pack doesn't receive many spare rogues and when they do they're taken care of immediately. Typically, the rogues don't kill one of his warriors either. Like most pack prisons it's built into the ground and the worst of the worst are held in the farthest depths.

The guards at the entrance bow as he makes his way down. Torryn bathes himself in the sign of respect and loyalty before appreciating it now, especially now. He catches scent of his Beta who he had sent to take note on the wolf, see if anything's off. He finds his Beta well enough, but the look he gives off is grave and immediately Torryn's mood shifts.

"She had pushed all control and energy to her wolf so there's no signs of any human activity inside," The Beta announces to Torryn who stares in at the girl for a while. The cell is quite dark and only lit by the weak flood lamps in the halls of the prison. The silence begins to become uncomfortable so Preston takes it upon himself to leave his Alpha to decide what to do with the female by himself. His Beta is well aware of his position on these topics, and it is never up for him to decide.

The fact that her wolf is the one that had pushed forward made sense. If she has taken out one of his fully trained warriors by herself she would have to be almost feral. Almost. Even then she should not be able to accomplish the full damage she has on Vince. She should not have been able to get an upper hand on him and kill him. Vince was by no means the most active man but he was burly and a brute of a male. It is almost scary, definitely the work of defense or someone who loves destruction. His guess is the former, but that is still up for discussion since he has no idea who she really is.