I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck letting go of my chest. He leaned into me more kissing me roughly. I struggled a bit to keep up. He let go of my face moving both his hands to my chest. He started to knead them making me let out a moan against his lips. He kept kissing me drowning out my moans as his fingers pinched my nipples making me flinch slightly. My nipples hardened at his movements making me lean into him more. One of his hands stopped massaging my chest moving down my body to between my legs. I made a startled noise against his lips as he rubbed me through my bikini making me pull away. I started to pant from finally being able to breathe. I moaned softly watching him lick his lips as he watched my expression. "Mel we can't... have sex out here." I panted. "Why not?" He asked pushing my underwear to the side. "Someone might see." I said. I gripped his shoulders letting out jagged breaths as I felt one of his fingers enter me. "Why does that matter?" He asked staring into my eyes as I struggled to hold in moans. "Mel I'm serious." I whined tightening my grip on him. "Me too." He said pumping his finger in and out of me slowly. I looked over my eyes widening seeing a woman walking her dog along the beach. She was a bit farther away but she was coming towards our direction. "Mel, please someone's over there." I cried panicking a bit. He chuckled at my frantic state before pushing my waist forward a bit spreading my legs so he had better access. He pushed a second finger inside me making me gasp lightly. I stared into his eyes my mouth slightly agape as he pumped his fingers in and out of me quicker than before. I whimpered wrapping my legs around his waist. "You're not so bold now are you? Tell me who you belong to." He said lowly. I looked down at his hand that was between my legs letting out a quiet moan. I leaned my head onto his shoulder my body jerking slightly from his fingers curving a bit inside me. "Answer me and maybe we can go inside." He said. I whimpered grinding my hips a bit on to his fingers. "I'm... yours, I belong to you." I cried quietly barely getting the words out. "Look at me." He demanded. I hesitantly lifted my head off his shoulder looking up at him. I panted lightly feeling all muddled. I could barely focus feeling him push his fingers deep inside me. He grabbed my face again making me focus on him. "Who you belong to?" He asked again looking down at me. "You... all of me belongs to you..." I whined my body getting weak as I started to lean on his chest. "Good girl." He said letting me lean against him. He slowly slid his fingers out of me as he glanced behind him for a second seeing the woman get closer. He lifted my body carrying me bridal style making sure my chest was covered as he made his way back towards the house. The woman passed us mindlessly not even looking in our direction. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly already anticipating the sex we'd have.

"You worry too much." Mel said as we got inside to our room. He sat down on the bed wrapping his arms around my waist so I was sitting on his lap facing away from him. "I'm just cautious." I said softly feeling him start to kiss my neck. I put my hands on top of his around me as I tilted my head slightly giving him better access. I let out a muffled moan feeling him start sucking on my neck. "Wasn't cautious when you went out there with no shirt on." He mumbled as his grip on my waist tightened. I closed my eyes slightly realizing this was most likely the reason for him being so possessive now. "No one was out there." I said trying to keep my voice steady. "You could've still been seen by someone else." He said huskily. I could feel his print on my ass while he leaned into me more, kissing and biting on my nape. I furrowed my eyebrows moaning inwardly. His hands let go of my waist as they made their way down to the coverup skirt I was wearing. He'd easily untied it and didn't waste time going to pull at my underwear next. "You don't have to get so jealous." I said shakily finally answering him. "But you're mine and I want everyone to know that." He said pulling away from my neck. I lifted my waist a bit so he could pull off my underwear. "Then no one would ever even think about taking you from me." He said spreading my legs.

"Someone taking me from you would be impossible anyway." I said softly as his hands caressed my thighs going to my inner thighs. "That's what I like to hear." He said lowly as his fingers slipped down to my entrance. My breathing picked up a bit as I watched his fingers moisten from my liquids. He slipped his fingers inside me briefly not even giving me a chance to fully react to it. "You're already soaking." He said close to my ear. He lifted himself up for a second to pull down his shorts. I looked down feeling Mel pull my legs up a bit so my feet laid on the bed. His hand reached down positioning himself at my entrance. I wanted him so bad. I looked over at him as he watched what he was doing intently. I moaned softly my eyes narrowing a bit as he rubbed himself up my entrance. He looked over at me a smirk on his face. "You're so pretty." He said lowly, his dick slapping against my entrance a few times. I whimpered, my hand going to his arm. "Thank you baby." I said softly. He leaned in almost kissing me but stopped. My lips brushed against his cheek instead of his lips as he turned away from me still teasing my entrance with his dick. He chuckled lightly at my reaction. "Mel... please." I said softly. He looked at me, lust all in his eyes. He leaned in finally kissing me as I felt him start to slip inside me.

I tried to keep myself composed not wanting to pull away from him yet. He deepened the kiss causing us both to moan softly as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I tried to focus on just the kiss but Mel was sliding deeper into me. I started to struggle with kissing him back. I pulled away as he looked into my eyes while I moaned out at the feeling of him inside me. "C'mon try moving now." He said against my ear. I nodded moving my hands behind me to the bed on either side of him as he leaned back a bit. I started to move up and down on him slowly at first to adjust myself. Mel looked over my shoulder down at me riding him. I closed my eyes slightly starting to feel so good. I cursed under my breath feeling the sudden feeling of him kissing up my shoulder and neck lightly. A small moan escaped my lips while I slid fully down onto him. I groaned lightly my legs already starting to hurt. I whimpered clenching around him trying to keep my steady movements. "Oh fuck." Mel panted lowly pulling away from my neck.

He'd leaned back more on the bed letting out a quiet groan. It'd turned me on more than I already was just hearing him making me keep going despite my legs hurting. I moaned out leaning my back against his chest a bit while I quickened my pace on him. I could hear Mel's breathing picking up close to my ear. I looked over at him as he cursed under his breath throwing his head back. "You're amazing." He panted. I whimpered pushing down fully onto him bringing my knees together to try and not come so quickly. I took a deep breath feeling Mel sit up a bit putting his hands on my waist. "Pace yourself." He said lowly caressing my waist lightly. I nodded turning to look at him as he leaned in kissing me.

_________________

Slightly longer chapter

I love reading all you guys comments fr they're so funny and sweet y'all deserve the world <333

Vote and comment please :)