Avneil and the family

Chapter 94:

At the time of the evening, Avni entered the Mehta house. She saw the whole family is sitting in the living area. Avni smiled to see them and goes to sit with them. She keeps her phone on the table.

Aman: Di, where did you go?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: aa, hospital?

Nm: hospital? But why?

Avni was about to reply to her.

Ashish: are you ok, Princess? Why didn't you tell us you are not well? Someone of us would have come with you.

Avni: papa, relax. I went to meet someone.

All smiled except Ashish.

Ashish: whom?

Sonia: of ho papa Ji, whom she will go to meet. Of course, Neil.

All looked at Sonia. Sonia realised how she talked to Ashish. She bits her tongue.

Sonia: sorry.

Everyone laughed. Arnav shook his head.

Avni: no, I went to meet a friend there.

Kareena: friend.

All youngsters: hmmm.

Avni looked at them she got embarrassed so she grabbed her phone and goes from there. All smiled. Neela maa thinks.

At the time of the night, Ashish was sitting on the bed by resting his back to the head of the bed. Neela maa comes to him and sits in front of him.

Nm: Ashish?

Ashish: hmm.

Nm: don't you think, now we have to let Avni go back to her home.

Ashish frowns.

Nm: till when we make her stay here. She is missing Neil and the whole Khanna family, I have seen that in her eyes.

Ashish nods and said hmm.

Ashish: but I want to spend as much time as I can.

Nm: you are right at your place but she is married now. She has a family and she has some responsibilities towards them.

Ashish: you are right but how can I ask her to go what if she thinks that we don't want her here.

Nm: she wants to go but she is hesitating to say that to you. She is staying here because of you.

Ashish was looking at her. They heard the knock on the door and saw Avni.

Nm: Avni? Come.

Avni looked at them and she comes to them slowly.

On the other side, Neil was talking to Kareena on the call though it was embarrassing but he can't trust Maddy and also don't want to involve Avni in that. There were two reasons behind that first Avni was also disturbed because of her treatment and the second reason was Maddy she will try to target Avni if something happened so he has to talk to her.

Neil: how are you?

Kareena: Good, how are you?

Neil: fine.

Neil hesitates to ask.

Neil: ab, aa, Kareena, did you go to XYZ hospital some days ago?

Kareena was shocked.

Kareena: ab, aa, b, bro, n.

Neil: don't lie, I am a doctor, I have my links. I know you went there and I also know why you went there.