Disclosure of truth

Chapter 79:

At the time of the night, the venue was decorated beautifully. Everyone was happy and smiling. All the members of the family were present except Avneil and Arnav. Neela maa was smiling and looking for Avneil. She looked at her hand and realised that her bangles are missing. She frowns and looked around then she remembered that she went to the room and removed them. She hits her head and talks to Ashish then she goes.

On the other side, Arnav was finding Avni and Neil who were talking in the room. Neela maa was about to climb the stairs and her sandal broke.

Nm: tch.

She looked at her feet and goes. On the other side, Avni and Neil were talking.

Neil: Avni, in all these years, he could not forget that incident then how can you expect that he will forget that in the future. Tell them the truth that Aman was a drug addict and he was responsible for that accident.

Avni: Neil, talk slowly wh...

They heard the sound of the door and turned their face. They were shocked to see the person. Neil looked at Avni whose eyes were at the person.

Avni: mamma.

Neela maa was standing by holding the door she was in shock and her eyes were teary. Avni and Neil looked at each other. Neela maa shook her head, she turns to go. Avni and Neil were shocked.

Neil: Neela maa.

Avni fastly goes to Neela maa, she holds her mother's arm, takes her back and locked the door. Neela maa looked at her.

Nm: Avni, open the door. Let me, go. Today, I will not leave Aman, he... He is a drug addict.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: sshhh, mamma please talk slowly and listen to me.

Nm: what is left to listen to? I have heard everything. Aman deceived us. In front of him, Ashish accused you, he always insults you even we all made you responsible for Riya's accident and he silently heard everything. And you, Avni, why you took the blame at yourself.

Avni was looking at her.

Neil: Neela maa, calm down. Please listen to us.

Nm: Is there anything left to hear? I failed as a mother, my son went on the wrong path and I could not be able to know about that. No, Aman's reality should come in front of everyone. I can't let him ruin Kareena's life. I will tell the truth to all.

Neela maa was about to go.

Neil: please, Neela maa, calm down. Aman was a drug addict but he left it years ago.

Neela maa frowns.

Nm: wh...

Avni: Aman is innocent. That was just an accident.

Nm: wh, what you want to say. Tell me the truth, I want to know the complete truth.

Avni looked at her then she looked at Neil who nods. Avni told her the truth to Neela maa who cried and sits on the bed. Avni looked at her.

Avni: mamma, Aman is innocent. He, himself don't know that we lost Riya because of his carelessness. Trust me, mamma, it was an accident.

Neela maa looked up at Avni. She gets up.

Nm: to save, Aman, you took all the blame at yourself.

Avni was looking at her.

Nm: What are you made of, Avni? What not, Ashish said to you but you never disclosed the reality. Why? To save, our son?