One more shock for Avneil

Chapter 78:

It was the time of the night, in the open area, chairs were kept around the table and people were sitting there. The couch was also set there for families at the side.

Neil and Avni come on the stage.

Neil: good evening to all the ladies and gentlemen

Avni: we welcome you all to the sangeet ceremony of beloved sister-in-law Kareena.

Neil: and my handsome brother-in-law Aman.

All clapped.

Avni: so we want to call the would-be groom and bride on the stage.

Neil: a big round of applause for them.

All clapped for Aman and Kareena then they went to sit on the couch and the families sits with them.

Avni: ok so let's start the function.

Neil: hmm but Avni with whose performance we will start?

Avni: hmm that's a big problem. Audience whom you want to see first.

Both families: You.

Avni: us?

Neil: yaa, I also think that we should start it. So what's say, wifey, we start it?

Avni: ok. Let's burn the dance floor.

Neil holds her hand and they go then the song played. Main to avin avin mar gaya. They danced on that and all enjoyed their nokjhok.

Avni and Neil again come to the stage.

Neil: so, did you enjoy our performance.

All: yes.

They smiled.

Avni: we are glad that you enjoyed it. So are you ready for the second performance of the night?

All: yes.

Neil: ok then put your hands together for our decent brother Arnav and his gorgeous wife Sonia.

All claps. Then Arnav and Sonia danced on Mahi ve song of kal ho na ho.

All clapped.

Avni and Neil come after playing some songs.

Neil: we came back.

Avni: Next performance will start in a bit there is some technical issue sorry for the inconvenience. But the next performance will be very special before we call them we tell you that they are the best and our favourite couple.

Neil: they taught us the good lessons of our life.

Avni: our life is incomplete without them.

Avneil: so put your hands together for our beautiful mothers Neela maa and Shweta maa and our fathers Ashish papa and Prakash papa.