Avneil's hidden pain

Chapter 77:

In the time of the evening, ladies were sitting in the Khuranna mansion. Two girls were applying Heena to Kareena and Avni.

 Two girls were applying Heena to Kareena and Avni

Others were applying that to each other. Neil comes there and Avni feels that she turns her face and saw Neil who smiled to see her. Avni smiled she turned her face but she again turned to Neil. Neil signed to write his name on her hand. Avni shook her head. Neil makes a face.

Girl: please don't move.

Avni: sorry.

Avni again turned to him. Neil pleads to her. Avni looked straight and decides to not look back again. Avni sets her hair with one hand and looked at her second hand. She smiled. Neil makes an angry face and nods. He goes.

The ladies were singing. Avni smiled to see them. She feels someone has sat beside her. Avni turns her face and was surprised to see Neil who was holding a glass of juice. Neil makes a smiling face. Avni was confused she looked at the glass then at Neil.

Neil: Avni, you did not eat anything for long please have this.

Avni smiles fakely. She looked at the ladies.

Avni whispered: Neil, what is this?

Neil: Wifey, it is juice. For you.

Avni glared at him.

Neil whispered, I told you so sweetly to write my name on your hand but you did not listen now be a good girl and ask her to write my name else I will not go from here till you will not ask her to write my name.

Neil: Avni, have it.

Lady: oh see ladies how loving husband he is. And our husband doesn't even ask us for water.

All laughed.

Neil: thank you, aunty.

Avni whispered: don't create a scene, Neil, go.

Neil whispered: then fulfil my wish.

Avni whispered: ok fine, now go.

Neil whispered: no, first ask her.

Avni slowly told the girl: write Neil here.

Girl nods. Neil smiled.

Avni whispered: happy, now go.

Neil: Avni, have it fast. I have to check other arrangements.

Avni glared at him.

Lady: have it, Avni, he is insisting for a long. Only a few lucky girls get a husband like him.

Neil smiled. Avni smiled but she glared at Neil who sighed her to listen to what aunty is saying.

Lady 2: Shweta, is Avni pregnant? Neil is taking care of her like this?