Neil's point of view

Chapter 80:

In the time of the night, people were standing outside the Khurana house, it was Kareena’s farewell. The Mehta and the Khanna family were also standing there. Kareena meets her parents and Khanna family. Neil also meets here. Neil keeps his hand on her head and hugged her. Avni gives moral support to Neil.

Maddy: Neil, Avni, you both go with Kareena there.

Neil looked at her.

Nm: yes, Neil, come with us. Kareena will also feel good and we will also spend some time with you.

Neil looked at Avni who blinked her eyes. Neil doesn’t want to go there because he knew that Avni is feeling low so he wants to go home.

Neil: ok.

Avni smiled. Neela maa came to Maddy.

Nm: we are taking our daughter from here, not the daughter-in-law. I assure you that we will not let the tears come in her eyes and if they came then those will be of happiness that’s my promise to you.

The Khurannas joins hands. Neela maa hugs Maddy and Ashish to Kareena’s father. They also meet with the Khanna family.

Avni: Bebe, mummy Ji, can I go with them?

Bebe: of course, you can. It is your brother’s wedding. You should go there and enjoy yourself.

Shweta: yes, if you do not go then we will get angry.

Avni smiled. She comes to them and hugged them solely and kissed them,

Avni: thank you. You both are the best.

Prakash: hmm, all love to the mothers what about to father.

Avneil smiled. Avni goes to him and hugged him.

Prakash: go but come back soon. I am not permitting you to live there. After all, you are the liveliness of our house.

Avni smiled. Ashish looked at them. Neil looked at Ashish.

Neil in mind: this is the love that Avni deserves.

Neil thinks.

All get in the car. Avni and Sonia made Kareena sit in the car. Neil and Avni sat in the front side of the decorated car and Aman and Kareena at the backside. Neil starts the car and they go. Bebe consoles Maddy.

On the way, Kareena was crying.

Aman: Kareena, please don’t care now.

Neil and Avni smiled. They looked at each other and smiled.

Kareena: I am missing, mamma.

Avni: aww. My baby. Don’t worry, you can meet her tomorrow.

Kareena: but, I meet her now.

Neil: I don’t get one thing if you girls have to cry then why do you get married?

Aman: I swear.

Avni and Kareena give them a deadly glare. Aman gulps, Neil also got frightened.

Neil and Aman: sorry.

Avni and Kareena both whispered to their husband’s ear: I will see you later.

Neil and Aman were shocked and whispered sorry. Both girls looked out from the window.

Aman looked at Neil who saw him in the mirror sadly then they looked at their wives and thinks.

Neil in mind: I think, my tonight’s plan goes in vain.

Neil looked at Avni and then focused on the road while making a sad face.