Honeymoon part 01

Chapter 51:

The beautiful beaches of Mauritius were flowing the people. The waves were playing with the shores.

In the hotel room, Neil comes after getting fresh and ruffles his hair. His eyes fall on Avni who was sleeping on the bed. Neil smiles to see her and recalls how she was jealous. Neil looks at Avni and goes to sit with her.

Neil: hmm. So Mrs Khanna you were jealous, hmm.

Neil smiles and thinks. Neil was adoring Avni who was sleeping peacefully. Avni stirs, Neil alerts and gets up. Avni saw Neil is setting his hair with his hands. Avni sits. Neil turns to her.

Neil: so you awake.

Avni: yaa, I was really tired.

Neil: ok you get fresh till then I order something to eat.

Avni nods.

Avni comes after changing and saw Neil is sitting on the couch. Neil looks at her and was lost.

She was wearing bangles and looking cute

She was wearing bangles and looking cute. Neil smiles to see her.

Avneil had the food.

Neil: let's go out.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok. Give me, a minute.

Neil nods.

Avni comes after changing. Neil smiles to see her.

Avni: Let's go.

Neil wears the shirt on his t-shirt

Neil wears the shirt on his t-shirt. They go.

Avneil visits the beautiful resort they go to the poolside and smile to see it. They were talking while walking. Avni's foot slipped and was about to fall but Neil holds her and their eyes locked. They were looking at each other. Avni breaks the eye lock. Neil makes her stand.

Neil: you ok.

Avni nods and was looking down. Neil signs let's go. They roamed there and clicked each other's pictures. Avni saw Neil is tired because he did not sleep after reaching there.