Revelation of truth part 01

Chapter 32:

The rain had started and Avneil were drenched in it and looking at each other.

Avni: ab, aa, wo.

Neil: no need to lie now. You confessed the truth.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: I knew it that you was not a drug addict since you told me that but I wanted to know the truth. I know you are not responsible for your cousin's death.

Avni looks at him. She shook her head.

Avni: no, I am not responsible for that. I didn't kill her. I didn't kill my Riya. I didn't kill her.

Avni sits on her knees by saying, "I didn't kill my Riya, I didn't kill her."

Avni cries. Neil comes to her and keeps the hand on her shoulder. Avni looks at him and looks into his eyes she throws her in his eyes and cries. Neil also had tears in his eyes and keeps his hand on her back and let her cry. The storm which she was holding inside her he let her take out that. After some time, she feels better and moves away. Neil looks at her.

Neil: you ok?

Avni nods by looking down and keeps the hair behind her ear.

Neil: weather is not good my condo is near here let's go there.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: I want to know the truth as it is related to the future of my sister.

Avni was looking at him. They get up and Neil turns. Avni slips but Neil holds her hand and pulls her to him he catches her waist and Avni's hand were on his chest. Their eye locks. Neil looks at Avni's trembling lips then into her eyes but they came back to reality by hearing the sound of thunder and they looked down. They get separated. They avoid eye contact.

Neil: you ok?

Avni: yaa.

Neil: come.

They went to the cars.

Avni: you go in your car. I am coming behind.

Neil: you come with me. I will call my driver he will get your car there in the morning.

Avni nods.

They went to the car and get in it. The journey was silent. Many questions were in Neil's mind and he was concerned for Kareena. Avni was silent as she never thought that she will tell the truth like this and that too, Neil, was far away from her thoughts but this is life, the thing that we don't expect, will happen.

The door opened and Neil asked Avni to come she came first and Neil follows her he switches on the light and Avni looks around. Neil looked at the home then at Avni he saw her dress got dirty in the mud and his clothes were also had dirt. Neil thinks and goes to the cupboard he tried to find something that Avni can wear but there were only man's clothes he picks a shirt which was small of his size and shorts. He looks at Avni and closes the cupboard. Avni heard that and turns her face. Neil comes to her and forwards the dress.

Neil: hmm, your dress is wet so change it before you catch a cold.

Avni looks at him and takes the clothes.

Avni: bathroom?

Neil: that is.

Avni nods and goes.

Neil: I have to talk to her she has to tell me the truth it is about Kareena's life I can't take any risk.

Neil thinks and takes out his phone.