AvNeil first night

Chapter 43:

It was a time of the night, people were standing outside the Mehta house which was lighted by fairy lights and other lights.

Avneil comes out with the family and Avni turns to her family. First, Arnav keeps the hand on Avni's head and hugs her.

Arnav: take care of yourself and your family and remember if you need any help your brother is always there for you, hmm.

Avni smiles and nods. Sonia meets her.

Sonia: I will miss you.

Avni: and I will miss your tasty food.

Sonia smiles and pulls Avni's cheek. Avni smiles. Avni turns and saw Aman is crying. He looks at Avni.

Avni: Aman.

Aman hugs her and cries.

Aman: Di, please don't go.

Avni smiles but was emotional. Neil was adoring their bond. Avni breaks the hug. All were looking at them.

Avni: today is my farewell, not yours that you are crying like this.

Both families smile. Aman again hugs her. Avni smiles and rubs his hair.

Aman: Di, how will I live without you please don't go.

Aman breaks the hug.

Aman: or take me with you.

Avni: you want to come as a dowry with me.

Aman smiles while crying.

Avni: do one thing you marry Kareena and come to live with us.

Avni whispers: you will also get rid of your Hitler mother-in-law.

Aman smiles.

Aman: what Di.

Avni smiles and Aman hugs her.

Avni: take care of yourself and don't trouble anyone.

Aman: I only trouble you and you always save me now you are going then who will save me so I have to play smartly.

Avni smiles and cups his face. Neil was looking at her only he knew that what Avni did for Aman. Neil looks down. Arav comes to Neil and Neil sits on his feet. Arav was holding a paper.

Arav: Neil uncle. I asked mamma to write it. I can not write na that's why.

Neil takes that.

Neil: what is written in it?

Arav: Bua's likes and dislikes. When her mood will get sad then give her Poha she will forget everything.

Neil smiles and looks at Avni who was looking at Arav.

Arav: she is allergic to almonds and coconut so please don't give her that. You read it mamma wrote everything. And please don't scold her she is really sweet.

Neil: I promise, I will take care of her. Ok.

Arav: and bring her here on Sunday.

Neil: ok boss.

Avni can not sit because of her dress so she cups his cheek and kisses his cheek. Neil picks Arav and made him hug Avni by carrying in his arm.

Avni turns and Neela maa comes to her. Neela maa hugs her and Avni squeezed her eyes. They break the hug and Neela maa cups her face.

Nm: go, your new life is waiting for you. Neil takes care of her.

Neil blinks his eyes and nods. Avni looks at Ashish and looks down. Ashish comes forward and keeps his hand on her head. Avni clenched her dress and squeezed her eyes she was trying her level best to control her emotions. Avni took a deep breath. Neil was facing her back. Ashish hugs Avni and she hugs him back.