Argument

Chapter 56:

The darkness took over the daylight and birds went back to their nests but roads were still flowing with the cars and other vehicles.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was standing in the room near the couch and was talking on the phone. Neil was not there.

Avni: I told you many times that don't call me.

Avni looks behind to check.

Man: I am telling you again, leave this project else it will not be good for you.

Avni: I am not afraid of your these threads. Do whatever you want. I...

Someone snatched the phone from her. Avni was shocked to see Neil. Neil puts the phone on speaker.

Man: so if you want to live then do as I am saying else your first day there will be your last day.

Neil was shocked he looked at Avni. Avni snatched the phone and cuts the call. She throws the phone on the couch.

Neil: who was he and what he was saying?

Avni: Nothing. He was barking nonsense nothing else.

Neil: he was threatening you.

Avni: that what I called barking. Leave it I am too tired so I am going to sleep.

Neil was shocked.

Neil: Are you serious? Someone is threatening and you are saying that you want to sleep.

Avni: so what do I do?

Avni goes to the dressing table and pulls her sleeves up to the elbow and picks the lotion.

Neil: Avni, tell me the truth?

Avni looks at him in the mirror.

Avni: there is nothing to tell and don't worry it is a normal thing. This is not the first time when I am getting these types of threats it is normal in business. In every business, there are some rivals who want to get success by threatening others so relax.

Neil: How can I relax, Avni?

Avni: like I am.

Neil grins his teeth and thinks.

Neil: he was talking about your new project, right?

Avni nods.

Neil: then leave it. You have many other projects to handle.

Avni turns to him and was surprised by his statement.

Avni: leave it? And why would I leave it? Just because of that threat? No way.

Neil: Avni, understand.

Avni: Neil, you understand. I...

Avni's phone rings she looks at Neil and goes to pick the phone.

Avni: Hello, Yes Mr Rajput.

Man: What do you think about our marriage program?

Avni: yes, Mr Rajput, I will do it. I said yes to your PA and starts the work also.

Neil gets angry and goes out in anger. Avni looks at him. Avni thinks.

Mr Rajput: Hello, Hello.

Avni came back to reality.

Avni: yes, yes say, Mr Rajput, I am listening.

They talked. Avni discussed with him and writes something on the notepad.