Great wall of Khanna family

Chapter 138:

It was the time of the day, Maddy, Bebe and Shweta were sitting in the living area. Bebe was lost. Shweta was worried and angry too.

Maddy: Please, Bebe, talk to Neil.

Shweta: no, she will not talk to Neil. Avni and Neil had suffered a lot now it's a limit. It's a limit of their pain. They got happiness after craving for the child for three years and now I will not let anyone snatch that from them.

Bebe was listening to Shweta. She thinks by looking down. Maddy looked at Bebe.

Maddy: Bebe, why are you silent? Please say something. You will talk to Neil, right?

Shweta looked at Bebe. She was getting nervous.

Shweta: no, Bebe.

Maddy looked at Shweta.

Maddy: why not, Bhabhi?

They heard: because it is our child and it should be with us.

Maddy looked up and Shweta turned. They saw Neil is standing there. Bebe looked down. Neil came to them. Shweta got up and goes to Neil. She touched Neil's arm.

Shweta: Avni?

Neil holds her arm and nods.

Neil: she is sleeping. I made her sleep.

Shweta nods. She had tears in her eyes.

Shweta: Tillu...

Neil cupped her face with one hand.

Neil: Don't worry, mom, your grandchild will play in your lap. We will not let it go away from us.

Shweta smiled with tearful eyes. She nods and wipes her tears happily. She sighs.

Maddy: Neil.

Neil and Shweta looked at her.

Bebe: Sit, Neil.

Shweta looked at Bebe and her heart was restless. She turned to Neil.

Shweta: Tillu.

Shweta nods. Neil assured her by blinking his eyes. Neil sighed her sit and he moved to sit with her. They sat.

Maddy: Neil, Kareena is your sister, think about her once. She...

Neil: and Avni is my wife, I also should think about her and it is our baby. How can you even think that we will give our child to anyone else.

Maddy was shocked.

Maddy: Neil, she is not anyone else. She is your sister. The one whom you love the most.

Neil looked away.

Maddy: did you forget how you were used to running when she wanted something. You always fulfilled her wishes. You always gave her what she wanted. You...

Neil: maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Maddy was shocked. Bebe looked down.

Neil: if I would have not been fulfilled her all wishes then she would have valued the things today.

Maddy: Neil, I know she did the mistake but now she is regretting it. Neil, only a child can mend her and Aman's relationship.

Neil: if it is the case then they can adopt a child but why would we give our child to them? Did you even think for a second that it is our first child? How can we give it to anyone? There was only a 10% chance that she will conceive. We had almost lost hope and after craving for three years, we got a little hope but we lost that too.