Surprise for Avni

Chapter 72:

It was the time of the morning, Avni stirs and turns her face. She hides her face in the blanket but her alarm rings. She turns her face and off the alarm. Avni sits and her eyes were closed. Avni sets her hair and yawns. Avni opened her eyes while yawning and was surprised to see the room. It was filled with bouquets. Avni saw a tea set is kept on the table with a bouquet. Avni looked around and smiled to see it. She saw a Teddy on Neil's side on the pillow. Avni smiles and leans to pick it. A card was kept in his arms first, Avni pick the card then Teddy. Avni sits.

Avni read, good morning, my love and sorry.

Avni smiled. Avni looked at Teddy.

Avni: so cute.

Avni hugs Teddy. Avni gets up and goes to the table another card was kept there in a bouquet. Avni picks that.

Avni read, breakfast for my queen. A treat from a loving husband to his beautiful wife. I am sorry for my every deed that hurts you. If you forgive me then there is a gift for you on the couch, wear it. And I am sorry once again. Your Neil.

Avni smiles. She looks at the couch and saw a gift. Avni goes and picks the gift and sits. Avni opened the gift and saw a saree. Avni smiled and touched that. She saw the tea set. Avni looked around. She gets up.

Avni: Neil, Neil. Neil, come out.

Avni comes forward. Neil comes into the room he looks down. Avni smiles to see him. Neil comes to her.

Avni: what did you think that by seeing these things, my heart will melt. I will forgive you?

Neil looked at her. Avni was looking at him angrily.

Neil: no.

Avni: if you thought that then you were right.

Neil: no Avni, I...

Neil realized what Avni said. He looked at Avni who was smiling.

Neil: what did you say? You, you forgave me?

Avni moves a step to him. She cups his face.

Avni: I told you that day also that I am not angry with you. I am hurt. First, Mr Mehta lashed out at me without knowing the reason and after that, you also vent your anger on me though it was for me but still it hurts. You were right at your place and I was not angry with you. I was just processing what is happening where I went wrong.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: I am sorry, I also hurt you.

Avni: ok now leave this topic at least for now because I don't want to spoil my mood after this beautiful and cute surprise. We will talk about it later and will sort it. Right now enjoy this moment.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok. Did you like my gift?

Avni: umm. Very much.

They smile.

Neil: then wear it.

Avni: ok, give me ten minutes.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes to pick the box then she goes. Neil smiles and keeps the hands in his pocket and sighs. He was happy that everything is sorted.

Avni took shower and looked at herself in the mirror and was nervous to go in front of Neil.