Showering love on baby

Chapter 164:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining over the sky and peeping into Avneil's room where Avneil was sitting on the bed and Neav was between them. They were playing with Neav. Prakash came into Avneil's arm and he knocked on the door. Avneil looked at the door and they smiled to see Prakash.

Prakash: can I come in?

Neil: dad, you don't need permission. Come.

Prakash smiled and he peeped out from the door. Avneil frowns then they looked at each other. Avni signed what happened and Neil shook his head that he doesn't know. They looked at Prakash who came inside.

Prakash: actually, I came to play with Neav. Is he awake?

Avneil smiled and they looked at Neav who was looking at the roof.

Prakash: Dadu ki jaan jaag raha hai.

Avneil were smiling by looking at Neav.

Prakash: Avni, give him to me before anyone else comes.

Avneil frowns. They looked at each other.

Prakash: quick.

Avni nodded and she picked up Neav and then she gave Neav to Prakash. Prakash smiled.

Prakash: oh ho, Dadu ka ladla.

Avneil smiled and Prakash walked into the room and he goes to Neil's side. Avneil was smiling. Shweta came there and as soon as entered, she stopped to see Prakash. Shweta opened her mouth and Avneil looked at her. Prakash saw her and avoids eye contact and he looked at Neav.

Shweta made an angry face and she kept her arms on her waist. Shweta narrows her eyes. Avneil looked at each other.

Shweta: Prakash Ji.

Avneil looked at Shweta then they looked at Prakash who was looking at Shweta. Avneil were confused.

Shweta: you cheater.

Neil raised his eyebrows and he understood why Prakash was behaving odd and saying that someone else will come. Neil looked at Prakash and he shook his head. Neil looked at Avni who signed what happened. Neil signed her wait with his hand.

Prakash: what? What did I do?

Shweta nodded and she came to Prakash.

Shweta: what are you doing here?

Prakash: I came to spend some time with my grandson.

Shweta: liar.

Avni frowns and Neil makes a face.

Shweta: I told you that I am going to spend some time with Neav but you cheater came before by giving me your shirt for iron.

Avni now understood everything and smiled.

Prakash: so, Can't I spend time with my grandson?

Shweta: you spend some time with him now give him to me.

Shweta was about to take Neav but Prakash moved away his arms.

Prakash: No. I just take him now.

Shweta: you have to go office to go.

Prakash: my dear wife, today is Sunday.

Shweta opened her mouth.

Shweta: this means you lied to me that you want the shirt iron for the office.

Avni widens her eyes.

Prakash: yes.

Before Shweta say.