Anniversary part 02

Chapter 96:

At the time of the night, Neil and Avni were standing in their room near the bed. They heard the knock on the door and smiled. They looked at each other. Neil went to open the door and Avni was going behind him. The Khanna family was standing there. Shweta carrying a cake, Bebe was standing by carrying a party popper and Prakash was carrying the ballons.

They shouted: Happy Anniversary.

Avneil smiled. Baba bursts the party popper.

Avneil: Thank you.

Shweta and Prakash looked at Bebe.

Shweta: what did you do, Bebe?

Bebe: what?

Shweta: we have to pop it when they will cut the cake.

Bebe: oh.

Shweta makes a face. Bebe looked at Avneil who was smiling. Bebe spreads her arms and said sorry.

Avneil smiled.

Prakash: don't worry, I bought the bundles of them. Wait a minute, let me get it.

Prakash went.

The cake was kept on the table. Neil picks the knife and signed Avni to hold it. They made a wish then they blows the candle and cut the cake. Other wished them, Avneil feeds each other and Shweta and Bebe pops the party popper then Avni and Neil feed the family. They took their blessing and the family goes after having fun.

In the morning, Avni was going to Bebe's room to ask her about her medicine. She stopped to hear them.

Shweta: Bebe, did you remember, you made this sweater for Neil.

Bebe smiled.

Bebe: of course, I remember. I made it when Neil was in your womb.

Avni smiled.

Bebe: you have preserved it till today?

Shweta smiled.

Shweta: yes, these are my Tillu's childhood memories. You know, Bebe, I have also decided that when my Tillu's Pillu will come into this world,  I will also make sweaters, clothes, socks for it.

Avni's smile faded.

Shweta: I will sew the soft cute, cute clothes for it, will make cute sweaters, cute tiny tiny socks, gloves.

Bebe was smiling. Avni's heart was getting heavy. Avni was looking at them. She thinks. Shweta folds the clothes.

At the time of the day, Avni was sitting on the bed by folding her legs at one side and a cushion was on her lap; a dress and jewellery were kept on the bed she was in deep thoughts, she doesn’t want to think about the reports but the more she was trying to divert her mind, more that thing was pulling her thoughts towards it. Neil entered the room by carrying a bouquet and he found Avni lost. Neil sighs. Just because of Avni, Neil did not go to the office. Neil saw the dress and jewellery on the bed.

Neil: hey, wifey.

Avni came out of her thoughts and looked at Neil who was smiling. He came to her and sit in front of her.

Neil: flowers for my flower.

Avni smiled. Neil gave her a bouquet.

Avni: Thank you.

 Avni smelt the flowers. Neil looked at her.

Neil: what happened, you did not start to get ready.

Avni: the party is in the evening, what I will do by getting ready now.

Neil: it is 5:30 pm, guests will come at 7 pm.

Avni looked at the time.

Avni: 5:30. I did not realize the time.

Neil holds her hand.

Neil: Avni, please don’t take the stress.

Avni: it is not in my hands. I am trying but nothing is helping me in it.

Neil: you did not even eat lunch properly.

Avni: I am not liking anything please Neil leave me alone.

Avni looked away.

Neil: sorry, but I can’t do this. Avni, why don’t you understand that this stress is not good for your health. And what will you get by taking it? Will reports come before time? Will it change the result? No? Right? Then why are you taking stress? Please don’t think about it. Just be normal.

Avni: what do you think, Neil I am not trying? I am trying but it is not in my hands. You know, today, I saw Mummy Ji and Bebe were seeing your childhood clothes and were wishing for a baby. Neil, maybe you will control your emotions, press your wish of becoming a father but a family wants a baby, they want to hear the giggles, cry of a baby. The grandparents want to spend their day with their grandchildren they want to forget the pain, sorrow, all stress of life by spending their time with a baby. They want to cherish the moment which they lost after running to work. Neil, a child is that blessing of God which have the power to change our mood. No matter, how stressed we are, just by seeing the innocent face of the child we forget everything. N…

Avni stopped and shook her head.

Neil: I know, Avni. Your all words are true but you also think, only one year has passed to our marriage. Just one year and we had realized our love just a few months ago. It is just the beginning of our relationship even normal couples do the family planning and here our marriage was the arranged one we took time to understand each other and slowly things got fixed at their right place. We will also find some way for it too and maybe you had recovered in this one year and we will bless with a baby soon. Just think positive.

Avni looked at him she had no answer.

Avni: you will not understand.

Neil makes a face he knew when she had no answer she goes by saying this. Avni slides and gets up. Neil holds her hand and Avni looked at him.

Avni: Neil, please leave my hand.

Neil got up.

Neil: I didn’t hold your hand for leaving. I held it for spending my whole life with you.

Avni: If you will not leave my hand then how will I get ready for the party?

Neil smiled.

Neil: when Neil is here then why to fear. I will help you.

Avni narrows her eyes.

Neil: just order ma’am, your servant is in your services.

Avni smiled.

Neil: Actually, don’t order, let me think.

Neil keeps the finger on the cheek and thinks.

Neil: umm! Yes! Today, I will give you a shower.

Neil intervenes her arm in his arm and said. Let’s go.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at her. Avni takes her arm back.

Avni: no need for it, I will do it myself.

Avni goes to the bed’s foot side she picks the dress and goes to get a shower.

Neil: Avni, Avni, Avni, please.

Avni hurriedly goes. Neil smiled.

Neil: I know very well wifey, how to change your mood.

Neil smiled.

.