Blissful night

Chapter 81:

It was a time of the night, there was a complete silence outside the Khanna mansion.

Neil opened the door of the room and was surprised to see that it is lit by candles. He, himself had done the decorations before going but after what happened at the wedding and what Neela maa said to Avni, he dropped the plan. Neil looked at the room and to his surprise, Avni was sitting in the centre of the bed just like a bride. Neil smiled to see her and turned to close the door. Avni was sitting by keeping a hand on the hand and when she heard the sound of the closing of the door, she felt butterflies, tickles in her stomach. Neil turns to her and comes to her. Neil take off the veil and smiled to see Avni who was blushing.

Neil: the most beautiful bride.

Avni was looking down. Neil holds her hand and kissed that by looking at Avni. Neil kept his second hand on the hands. Avni looked down.

Neil: Avni. This. I mean, I know that I planned it but whatever happened today after that you must be upset. So after that, this... I mean, we can plan it some other day.

Avni: Neil, whatever happened, I never wanted that to happen but that happened but right now I don't want to think about that. I want to think about us only. Past has passed and I don't know what will happen in the future only the present is in our hands so I want to live it with whole heartily. Neil, problems, ups and downs are part of life and we have to deal with them but should not let them overcome us. Whatever the situation is that should be out of this room. It should not affect our personal life. This room is our small world and whatever is happening outside this room should not ruin the peace of this room.

Neil kissed her hand.

Neil: you said this, it is enough for me. If you are feeling low and doing it for me then you should not do it. I understand.

Avni: I am doing it because I want to do it. I want to take our relationship a step ahead. Neil, more than your wish it is my need. I will not lie to you, Neil, I am upset and as I said that I don't want to ruin our peace because of the things that happen outside this room. I want to forget everything at least for some time and want to fall in love with you.

Neil smiled.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

Neil looked at her. He caressed her cheek and Avni closed her eyes. Neil removed her chunri and kissed her forehead and whole face. Neil looked at Avni and moved to her lips but Avni's phone rang. Avni flinched and Neil closed his eyes, he looked at Avni.

Avni: sorry.

Avni goes to the table and picks the call. Avni scratched her head as her heartbeat was fast.

Avni: Hello, yaa, yaa Aman.

Neil in mind: Aman, you. Today is his first night but he has to call his sister. Maa ka ladla to suna tha ye to behan ka ladla hai. Idiot. Duffer spoiled my whole mood. I wish, Kareena kick him out of the room... No, no Neil, what are you thinking if Kareena kicks him out then this cry baby will come here to cry on his sister's shoulder.

Neil looked up.

Neil in mind: why me, why always me, God.

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: Sorry, I forgot to inform you. We have reached almost 20, 30 minutes ago.

Aman: ok. Sorry to disturb you.

Avni: it's ok.

Neil: no, it's not.

Avni: good night.