Hubby's surprise for Wifey

Chapter 131:

At the time of the sunset, a car stopped outside the Mehta house. Avni got down from the car and took out the bag from the backside and Kaka also got down from the back seat.

Avni: Kaka, you need rest so no need to do anything, I will ask Papa's driver, he will take my car home. Hmm. You just have rest and no need to do work until you will cure. Ok.

Kaka smiled.

Avni: and if you need anything then do tell me, hmm.

Kaka: you are already doing much.

Avni: Kaka...

Kaka: ok, ok. I surrender.

They smiled.

Avni: good.

Avni smiled.

Avni: now go and have a rest. I am going to ask papa's driver, he will drop you home but till then have rest here. I am sending medicine for you.

Kaka nods. He kept his hand on Avni's head. Avni smiled then she goes inside where the whole Mehta family was sitting. Avni smiled to see them.

Avni: hi, everyone.

They looked at Avni and smiled. Everyone gets up and Avni meets all then they sat.

Aman: what a pleasant surprise, Di.

Avni looked at Neela maa. She smiled fakely.

Avni: today, I was free so I thought to visit here.

Arnav: you did right.

They smiled.

Ashish: so, princess, how is life going?

Avni: it is going good, papa.

Ashish: good.

Everyone looked at each other.

Ashish: ab, aa, Aman, Arnav, come with me, I want to discuss with you about Shah industries project.

They nod.

Ashish: Princess, you are staying here tonight, right?

Avni looked at Neela maa.

Avni: ab, no, papa, I came to meet you all, Neil will come to pick me up, we are going to Khurana's wedding.

Ashish: oh yes, we are also going there.

Avni smiled.

Ashish: ok, then we will go together.

Avni smiled.

Ashish sighed to Aman and Arnav and they go. Avni finds it weird. Avni looked at Sonia.

Avni: Bhabhi, where is Arav?

Arav: I am here.

Avni turns and everyone smiled. Arav came to Avni and hugs her. Avni smiled and she kissed his hair.

Avni: how are you?

Arav: I am good, Bua.

Avni: good.

Arav looked at Sonia.

Sonia: ab, Arav, did you complete your homework?

Arav looked at Avni who was looking at him.

Arav: ab, aa, no, I came to call you, I need your help with one problem.

Sonia: ok, come, let's finish your homework. Avni, I am coming.