Charming moments of Avneil

Chapter 91:

It was the time of the night, Avni was sitting beside Ashish. Arnav and Aman were sitting there. Neil and Neela maa were standing there. Avni was looking at Neil she looked at Ashish then at Neil she was in dilemma what to do. One side is her father and the other side is her husband. She saw that Neil and Ashish are looking at her. Avni thinks.

Avni hesitates to say: ab, aa. I, I did not inform at home. How can I.stay. here. Without the. ir. per. Mission.

Nm: it is about permission, right? If you say then I can talk to Shweta Ji.

Neil: no. No need for it. They will understand.

Avni: but my clothes?

Nm: your dresses are here. Everything in your room is the same as it was when you left. Your clothes too. Yes, sometimes, Aman and Arav go to sleep there when they miss you.

Aman: I miss you daily.

Avni turns to him and smiled. She ruffled his hair. Neil was looking at her he was praying in his heart that Avni refuse to stay there.

Neil: so?

Avni looked at him.

Nm: Avni, stay here. Tomorrow Arav will also come back from his granny's home. He will be happy to see you.

Neil in mind: please say you want to come with me.

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni in mind: what do you say?

Neil in mind: do what you want.

Avni in mind: I want to come with you please say you want to take me home.

Neil in mind: you say them you want to come home with me.

Avni in mind: papa will get hurt.

They were looking at each other.

Ashish: princess?

Avni looked at him.

Ashish: stay here.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: ok.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: ok then I am leaving.

Avni turns her face to Neil. Neil looked down. He was disappointed but his heart was also saying it's ok she also deserve to stay with her parents everything is mended after years.

Nm: Neil, stay here tonight.

Neil: no, we did not inform at home. Avni is staying here I should go home. Mom and Bebe must be waiting for us.

Nm: talk to them.

Neil: some other day.

Neela maa smiled.

Nm: ok, as you wish but no excuses next time.

Neil: promise.

They smiled.

Neil: ok, I should go now. Papa, take care of yourself if you need anything do inform me.

Ashish smiled.

Nm: Avni, go with Neil.

Avni nods. Neil looked at her.

Neil said to all: bye.

Avni gets up. All said, bye. Avneil comes out. Neil turns to her. They looked at each other. Neil signed by looking away but Avni was looking at him.

Neil: ok then bye.