Neil Shares his feeling

Chapter 48:

It was a time of the night, the cool breeze was blowing and plants were dancing with them.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was setting the plate and filling Neil's plate who was adoring her. Neil goes to her and sits. Avni passed him the plate. Neil looked at her and rubs his hands by looking down something was running in his mind and wanted to say that to Avni. He saw Avni picks the plate and Neil thought to stop her. Neil clears his throat to gain Avni's attention and he got successful in that. Avni looks at him. Neil turns his face to her.

Neil: ab, aa we both can eat from this plate.

Neil waits for Avni's reply who looked at the plate and Neil followed her gaze and looks at her. Avni smiles.

Avni: of course.

Avni keeps the plate and pulls Neil's plate. Neil smiled and they start dinner.

Avni: is everything OK in the hospital?

Neil nods.

Neil: thankfully, everything is under control. People are injured but with God grace, there were no casualties.

Avni: that's good.

Neil: yaa.

They were talking while eating. Avni looks at Neil and understands that he is tired but satisfaction was also visible on his face because people are safe. Avni smiles to see him.

The next day, the whole day goes well in preparation and arrangements. Avni was getting ready and Neil comes after changing and looks at Avni who was brushing her hair.

Neil smiles to see her and his suit was also of the matching colour

Neil: so you are ready?

Avni: of course, not.

Neil smiles.

Avni: but thank God, you came. I was waiting for you.

Neil: why?

Avni: I am confused between these two sets which one I should wear?

Neil comes to her and looks at the jewellery set.

Neil: this one looks more good.

Avni: this one?

Neil: yaa.

Avni picks the earring and keeps that on her ear and signs say.

Neil sighs, looking awesome.

Avni: paka?

Neil: han baba paka.

Avni: ok.

Neil: now you help me.

Avni: yaa say.

A small box was kept on the dressing table.

Neil: should I wear this brooch or put the flower in the pocket.

Avni: no, no flower I don't like that. And I think, this brooch will look cool.

Neil: are you sure?

Avni: one minute.

Avni picks the brooch and makes him wear that. Neil looks at Avni and is lost.

Avni: done. Hmm looking nice.

Neil looks at his attire then looks himself in the mirror and sets his attire.

Neil: hmm. Your choice is good. It is actually looking good. Thank you.

Avni: thank you. Really? Seriously, Neil?

Neil suppresses his lips.

Avni: did I say thank you to you?

Neil: ok sorry.

Neil holds his ears.

Neil: sorry.

Avni: If you next time say this then I will not talk to you.

Neil: ok sorry. I promise I will not say that again.

Avni smiles and gets ready and Neil was looking at her.

The garden area was decorated beautifully even the entire house was decorated. Avneil were sitting on the couch and people were coming and congratulating them.

Avneil cuts the cake and feeds each other. All claps for them. Ali comes and gives a bouquet to Avni. Neil lowers his eyelashes.

Aman: Hello, ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention, please.

Avneil and look at them.

Aman: as we all know that today we all are gathered here for the reception of my beloved Di Avni Mehta oops sorry Avni Neil Khanna.

Avni looks at him and feels cold shivers in her body. Neil looks at her.

Aman: and my handsome and dashing Jiju, Neil Khanna. So, there should be some fun. Right?

All said, Right.

Aman: so, I want to call my beloved Sister and Jiju on the stage to say some words about each other.

Avneil were shocked. They look at each other.

Aman: So welcome them with loud applause. Please Di and Jiju please come on the stage and say your heart out.

Avni shook her head.

Aman: what no, come.

Avni shows her eyes to Aman.

Aman: Jiju please come and say something.

Neil thinks and goes. All claps for him.

Avni in mind: this Gorilla. Wait, Gorilla I will see you.

Aman gives the Mike to Neil who was blushing. Neil rubs his nose.

Neil: ab hey everyone. Ah, honestly, I was not prepared for that. Aman, you should inform me earlier. If you inform me then I would think about it but it's ok, no worries. Avniii... Today is the third day of our marriage and we both are trying to know each other but I know Avni for some time so I can say some things without any hesitation and thinking. Number one, Avni is honest and I love her this quality she is hardworking and dedicated and everyone will agree on that but in real life, she is really a nice human being. Her heart is pure she loves our family. She accepts my family without even asking her. She is love and she can do anything for her loved ones and she is a very strong girl. I did not see a strong girl like her in my whole life, honestly. She is a complete package and I am sure she will become my support system in my hard time. She completely fit in the image which I portrayed for my life partner and I am happy to marry her. I got a good friend in the shape of my wife. Thank you.

All claps and Avni was blushing. Neil smiles to see her. Neil gives Mike to Aman.

Aman: wow Jiju, you won our hearts and of course, Di's heart also. Right Di?

Avni looks down and her cheeks were red. Neil smiles. Khanna family was happy and the Mehta family was satisfied that their daughter got a good life partner who understands her. Neela mas was also satisfied she sighs and her eyes were teary.

Avni in mind: Gorilla talked so sweetly that I can't even get angry at him.

Aman: now, Di it's your turn.

Avni looked up.

Avni: no.

Aman: yes.

Neil comes to Avni and Aman comes and takes her to the stage and gives her Mike. Avni looks at the people then she looks at Neil who was desperately waiting for her confession. He wants to know what she thinks about him, how she will describe him. Avni was hesitating. Neil was looking at her.