Emotional roller coaster ride

Chapter 83:

At the time of the day, Avneil were standing in their room. Avni was in shock. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: we are coming.

Neil cuts the call and looked at her. He keeps the hand at Avni's arm. Avni looked at him.

Neil: Avni, we have to go there let's go, fast. We have to reach there as soon as possible.

Neil holds her hand and goes fastly. Avni was lost in her thoughts.

On the other side, the Mehta family was standing near the couch in the living area. Neela maa was sitting there. Sonia was applying ointment on her foot.

Sonia: mamma, is it paining?

Arnav: let's go to the hospital.

Aman: I am going to get the keys.

Nm: relax, I am fine. It is just a minor sprain.

Ashish: but how did you slip?

Neela maa thinks.

Flashback:

Neela maa was about to slip but she holds the rail on the time and her foot twisted. She sighed by closing her eyes and she kept the hand on her heart. When she tried to go she felt a sharp pain in her foot and slowly came down.

Nm: Sonia, Sonia, Arnav.

Sonia comes from the kitchen and Arnav comes near the stairs in the corridor. He comes down.

Arnav: what happened?

Nm: my foot. First, let me sit please take me to the couch.

They give her support and take her to the couch.

Flashback ends.

Ashish: what were you thinking? You should be careful. Where are you lost now days?

Sonia: Papa is right, I have also noticed that you are often in deep thought. What's wrong with you? What are you worried about?

Nm: nothing. I was just thinking about groceries.

Ashish: about grocery or Riya's commemoration day.

Neela maa looked at him, Ashish was looking at her.

On the other side, Avni and Neil were on the way. Avni was talking on the phone.

Avni: yes, I am on the way. Tell me, you all are fine. Did the fire brigade reach?

Avni heard the other side.

Avni: ok, I will be there in five minutes. Don't worry and stay away from there... ok, take care.

Avni cuts the call and catches her head. Neil was driving the car.

Neil: don't worry, everything will be fine.

Avni: I hope so. Tomorrow is Riya's commemoration day and today this.

Neil: don't worry, we are going there, we will figure out this matter. You just relax, don't take the stress.

Avni again dialled a number.

Avni: Hello...

Soon, they reached Avni's office there was a small warehouse at the side where they kept the things. It was burning and the fire brigade was trying to control it. Avni and Neil go there. Avneil was looking at that. Neil looked at Avni. Avni saw her team, a man comes to her.

Avni: How did this happen?

Man: don't know ma'am when I came, I saw that it is burning.

Avni: where is the security?