Recalling the past

Chapter 93:

It was the time of the day, Avni and Neil were sitting in Neil's cabin. Neil was looking at Avni, she always turns her face to him. They looked at the eyes of each other.

Flashback:

Neil was sitting in his cabin, he was studying Avni's report and was shocked to see them. Neil looked up then again reads more reports. Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: I have to talk about it with Avni. Once she will gain her consciousness, I will talk to her about it.

Avni was laying on the bed, she heard the sound of opening the door. Avni opened her eyes and saw Neil enter the room. He was coming by carrying a file. Avni frowns. Neil comes and sits beside her. Avni was looking at him but Neil was looking down.

Neil: Avni, when we decided to get married that time you told me clearly about your condition you did not want to hide the truth and today, I also want to tell you the truth because I feel that it is your right. First, I hesitated because I thought you will refuse to marry me after knowing the truth but my profession doesn't permit me to lie to the patient about its condition so.

Avni: what's the matter, Neil?

Neil looked at her and thinks.

Neil: Avni, you know that four years ago in that accident your ovary got hurt and because of that you faced many problems and doctors told you there are very less chances that you can conceive in future.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: I know that, why are you telling me that again.

Neil looked at her. He took time to reply to her.

Neil: Avni, unfortunately, again you got hurt at the same place.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: and it caused the...

Neil told her every time and Avni was shockingly looking at him. Neil looked at her. Avni took time to register everything. Avni sighs.

Avni: so what is your decision now?

Avni was looking at Neil who was also looking at her.

Avni: you can cancel our alliance.

Neil was shocked and hurt too how can she think that he wants to cancel the alliance when he decides to marry her he knew the truth but still he decided to marry her and now she thinks that he will cancel the alliance because he got to know about it.

Neil: Avni, I did not tell you the truth because I want to cancel this alliance, I told you the truth because I didn't want to hide the truth from you. I decided to marry you after knowing the truth, and today you are judging me based on these reports.

Avni: Neil, try to understand. Everyone wants a normal happy married life, wanted babies and I...

Neil interrupts.

Neil: and we can concern the gynaecologist, I talked to a gynaecologist of our hospital and she will check you and if she also said the same then we can adopt a child, there are many children in this world who don't have a family. We can adopt a child.

Avni: and about your family.

Neil: I will handle them they are very broad-minded they will not have any problem.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: you say, what do you want?

Avni: we decided to marry for Aman and Kareena. If we cancel our alliance it will affect their relationship so we have to marry each other.

Neil was looking at her, he nods.

Neil: hmm.

Avni: but if in future, you think that you need a happy perfect family, want babies then you will have complete freedom I will free you from this relationship.

Neil: that day will never come.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: you are falling into emotions now but in future, you will crave for the babies it is natural, everyone wants a perfect life, wants a baby, by seeing it they forget their all problems.

Neil: we will see that.

They looked at each other.

After Avneil's marriage, Neil and Avni were sitting in the gynaecologist cabin. Avneil did not confess their love that time but they met for Avni's treatment. That doctor was Dr Rashmi. The doctor takes Avni with her and did her check-up. Neil was waiting for them then they came back and Neil looked at Avni they sat.

Doctor: I had studied the case, doctor Neil and did her check-up. I want to do some tests after that only I can say something.

Neil nods.

One day, Neil, Avni and Doctor Rashmi were sitting in Neil's cabin.

Doctor: Doctor Neil, I am sorry but I can't help you in this case she...

The doctor shook her head. Neil and Avni were shocked they looked at each other.

Neil: any treatment. Medical science has achieved many big achievements Science has come up with a cure for so many dangerous diseases there will be a cure for it too.

Doctor: maybe, but I don't have medicine for it but there is a gynaecologist, Doctor Prachi Verma. She is very famous she did the treatment of many people who lost hope and they have their babies today; you can concern with her.

Neil: we will. Give me her details.

Doctor: but one problem is there.

Avni: what?

Neil looked at her.

Doctor: she is on maternity leave for one year.

Neil: one year?

Doctor: yes. Actually, last time she had missed carriage because of continuous work so that's why this time her family want her to do complete rest.

Neil: oh. Ok, then when she will resume her work we will visit her.

Doctor: ok, I will tell you when she comes back.

Neil nods. Neil looked at Avni who was lost in her thought. Neil keeps his hand on Avni's hand. Avni looked at Neil and they looked at each other.

Flashback ends.

Avni and Neil were looking at each other. Neil took the glass from here and keeps it on the table. Neil holds Avni's hand.

Neil: doctor Prachi has resumed work. We will visit her soon and everything will be fine.

Avni: are you sure?

Neil looked at her he smiled fakely.

Neil: of, of course. Our anniversary is in next week and I bet that before our second anniversary our Pillu, Pilli, Twins will be in our hands.

Avni: don't you think, you are too overconfident.

Neil: of course and they will trouble you that much that you will pull your hair and mine too.

Avni looked straight and smiled, Avni wipes her eyes. Neil was smiling he sighs to see Avni. Avni looked at him.

Avni asked with hope.

Avni: everything will be fine. Right?

Neil looked at her, he cups her face.

Neil: yes, everything will be fine. Hope for the best.

Avni looked at him. Neil moved to her and keeps her head on his chest. Avni thinks. Neil sighs and prays in his heart that they will get some way.