Avneil's big argument

Chapter 102:

The leaves of the trees fall and the new leaves took their place. New flowers blossomed in the garden and times passed in a blink of a moment but for Avneil it was the toughest period of their time. They started the treatment and hoped that they will be blessed with the baby.

One day, Neil was roaming in the room and was looking excited, tense, nervous and worried. He looked at the clock and thinks.

Neil: ten minutes have passed to Avni going to the washroom why she is taking so much time.

Neil thinks and goes to the door he knocked it.

Neil: Avni.

No reply. He again knocked.

Neil: Avni?

No response. Neil thinks and his heart was sinking though he wanted to hear the good news but also was worried about the result. He again knocked on the door.

Neil: Avni. Avni, open the door. Avni, you are scaring me.

Neil panicked.

Neil: Aaavni. Avni, please open the door. Avni, please. Avni, Avni, I am saying, I will break the door.

Neil thinks and tried to open the door by holding the handles.

Neil: Avni.

Neil saw the shadow on the door and stopped. Avni opened the door and her face was telling the story of her grief. Neil sighed to see her.

Neil: Thank God, you are fine, I was so scared.

Avni looked at Neil. Neil's smile faded after seeing Avni. He understood the situation and cupped her face and sighed with a little hope and moist eyes. Avni stared at him and her eyes were red and the tears were filled in them. After staring for some time she shook her head. Neil sighed and got emotional. Avni holds his wrists and cried by looking down. Neil gaps and hugged her. They cried.

That was the first time their hopes broke. They tried but every time they faced disappointment and like this three years passed and still, Avneil were yearning for the baby.

After three years:

At the time of the night, Neil was sitting at the edge of the bed in his room. The room was lighted by dim light. He turns his face to see the time and thinks.

Neil opened the door of the bathroom and looked around. He saw Avni is sitting in the corner holding her legs and is lost. Neil felt a sharp pain in his heart after seeing her condition. He goes to her and sits on his foot. Neil looked at the kit and again faced the disappointment. Neil keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked at him and her eyes filled with tears. Neil hugged her. Avni clenched his shirt and thinks.

After sitting for some time, Neil breaks the hug.

Neil: come on, get up.

Neil makes Avni stand and takes her from there.

Neil makes Avni sit on the bed and sit beside her. Avni was looking down. Neil got up and poured the water for her into the glass and sat. Neil keeps the glass near her lips. Avni looked at Neil who sighed drink. Avni shook her head. Neil looked at her and keeps the glass on the side table and again sat. Neil looked at Avni who was looking down.

Neil: Avni, you should sleep now.

No response. Neil was looking at her. Avni looked at him.

Avni: if I ask you something, will you give that to me? Will you do that?