End

End | Soft Afterword

A/n: Ackkk the story has ended, and I'm genuinely kind of nervous wether you guys had higher expectations for the ending or that I disappointed you, so pls lmk! 5.3k words puhlease
_____________

Author's POV

*-Slash!

Other than the sting and your life flashing before you, you were surprised that you didn't feel any of that, instead a weight of a person above you, and a loud groan was then heard a feminine one.

Slowly opening your eyes that you closed, you widened it in an instant at the sight of Asami laying on top of you with her left arm bleeding with a wound deeper than any thing you've seen.

She had pushed you out of the way resulting for the sword to strike on her arm, she was pregnant, so it made you panic even more and the samurai who knew he was going to be executed when lord Tachibana finds out about him striking his pregnant daughter.

Earlier
Asami's POV

I widened my eyes when my father's samurai's were seen in front of the palace of The Zenin's, I came too late for this, seeing no other way inside, there was a lot of civilians outside watching what was going on, so I needed to get inside the smarter way, I needed to save her, just like she saved my life.

Forcing my feet, I place my hand on my bulging belly and I walked myself around the palace, taking a bit too long since there was a lot of walls and things to pass through and I was a pregnant lady so forgive me.

My heart beat can be hear outside of my chest as I fasten my pace, this overwhelming feeling that I was too late, that her life has already been taken, it drains the color out of my face.

I hear the sound of a shōji being destroyed and I halt in my tracks and looked to my side, seeing a few samurai's entering the palace, I quickly hid in a small bush near me as I listen.

"Hand over lady Zenin and no one will get hurt." The samurai orders.

I peaked through the bushes in an attempt to find out who the samurai was talking to, and to my surprise their stood an unfamiliar teenage boy, with Y/n-san, her siblings and also her ladies.

They then opened their mouths like they were talking but I couldn't quite get what exactly what they were talking about.

As I watch from a far, I watch as lady Y/n runs away, seeing as they were surrounded her lady's and the boy was left behind fighting but only for the lady's to fail miserably at the trained samurai, and as for the teenage boy, well let's just say he was too busy fighting with the man in front of him.

I reacted quickly when I saw one certain samurai, walking towards where Lady zenin headed too.

This was out of hand, I immediately reacted forcing my feet again to move I walk myself to her chamber, seeing the window usually open, I smiled to myself when I noticed it really wasn't, walking myself to the slightly opened window, I place my hand on the frame and I climbed through it silently.

After stepping inside, I finally took the time to scan the room.

My eyes widen when the back of a samurai was facing me, his hand on the air and lady Zenin was on the ground accepting her fate but I didn't, I wouldn't let that happened.