Chapter 40

Chapter 40 | Bewitched
__________

Next Day
Sukuna's POV

"Agh!" I let out a loud groan, the sound echoing through the every corner of my temple, the random woman I had found flinches as they all hug each other with fear placed in their eyes.

My vision was red, this constant urge of burning the whole place down to get her out of my mind was flashing every second in my mind, have I lost my mind? Was I crazy to even tell her to stay away from me?

A vase came in contact with my sight, perfect, I say before walking over to it slowly, wrapping my calloused fingers on the fragile vase I then smashed it into pieces to try and lessen the frustration I felt in me, my eyes shot glares that were knives to humans.

I hear lady's yelp and whimper in response.

All of it, all of the things in my sight was pissing me off, I needed to see her, I was too stupid to even think I could live a day without her.

I then glare at the lady's making them shudder under my gaze, "I command you to leave... now."

With that being said they all helped one anther to stand on the other's feet before running out of my temple while yelping and screaming for help, I ignored it, I then tiredly walk up to my throne, sitting right on it I let out another stressed out sigh.

Just then when she's gone do I finally realize that maybe I did grew emotions just for her, I couldn't believe it at first and kept on denying it but now I was sure, I didn't like this feeling at all, to be away from her, to know that whenever she sleeps at night, she despises my whole being.

And the thought of having Naoya trying so hard to make a move on Y/n, giving his all to have her fall for him, like in hell would I let that happen.

Nothing was going to stop me from bringing her back to me, nothing.

She was the source of fresh air I needed to take in this miserable world, she was the light to my darkness and maybe I realized that a bit too late, but still, I had thought about emotions and how bullsh*t it is but it feels good to know I feel something, how stupid and weak that sounds, but she brings out the difference in me.

A human and a curse, together. How stupid, but no matter how stupid and impossible it sounds, nothing is bad when I'm with her.

Standing up from my throne O finally decided to see her, fix things with her and try to let her stay with me, let her feelings stay with me.

The night I spent knowing she was soon to be forgetting all about me made me want to destroy everything that was in my sight, I swore I was about to break my king sized bed but thankfully I didn't.

__________

Author's POV

"I'll be okay, it's just for a minute or two." Y/n reassures her worried lady's in a soft tone before nodding for them to leave and give her some time for herself.

With no choice right in front of them they obeyed and left their lady's chamber in defeat, the lady in the light orange yakuta let's out a small and tired sigh, the constant throbbing of her muscles made her want to lay in her bed all day long.