Chapter 35

Chapter 35 | Adore
________

1 Week Later
Y/n's POV

I couldn't find the words to explain how this one week went, Naoya seemed a little weird from what I learned him to be, believe it or not he became gentle with me, it was too good to be true but I also find myself leaning in to him, his presence became comforting, I couldn't believe myself but it was good to see him so nice, however he can still be a little insufferable.

However, Lady Tachibana wasn't any better, she became this some sort of woman in this house, she demanded everything, after a professional doctor announced the sign of her pregnancy, everybody in the residence was ordered to take every word lady Tachibana says.

We weren't that close, she had been so mean to all of my lady's and it left a bitter taste in my mouth, I intended good vibes with her but she brushes me off and treats me like I was a servant and not the wife of the man she was going to have a baby with.

She can be all on Naoya for all I care, the routine of her and Naoya sitting next to each other every time we eat food or what not is becoming something normal for me, I could careless for them being close to each other.

But what I mainly think about this whole week was, Sukuna. Now I don't completely doubt that I had took a liking of him, I took a liking of someone that is not my husband and is indeed a homeless traveler.

Everything that he did took my breathe away, he was someone I learned to adore, who knew I could find and feel romantic feelings this way. It was funny and humorous to think he was only a friend to me.

While I was busy ranting my emotions to him that I didn't notice this little feelings in me grew, he was gentle, and very caring, even if he doesn't look like it— okay, he's not caring, but he's respectfu— nevermind, he's not that at all.

But there must be something good in him, of course there is! How he always observes on what my face or emotion is and tries his best to make me feel okay, even if it meant to taming a bear and showing it to me, although it was cute, the bear frightened me a little but it sure trembled in Sukuna's hands making me wonder about the strength he had.

But even with the dark aura he is giving off, I can believe and will bet to anyone, that he has good in his heart, everybody has good in their heart and for Naoya's case, I can slowly see it.

"Where is Naoya?!" Asami yells through out the hallway.

"Please my lady getting all worked up is going to cause pro—

—Shut your mouth." She says in a much more composed voice, "Where is Naoya?"

I just listen to their conversation whilst painting the small flower on my canvas, I couldn't find any entertaining things to do instead than to do indoor activities with my lady's.

"He had to meet with the Uzuki clan, he's not here at the moment, my lady." One of Asami's lady answered for her.

Asami huffs in annoyance, "Hey you!"

I maintain to stay on my seat whilst still painting my flower, ignoring the call of the other lady since I consider myself having a name.

"Do not ignore me." She warns in a high pitched voice.

I felt bad for the baby so I surrendered and drop my paint brush, straightening my kimono I stood up and turned around to look at the lady, with a small belly bump glaring right at me.