Chapter 47

Chapter 47 | The Forgotten Zenin

A/n: This chapter became a lot spicier than intended so forgive me, Sukuna hasn't appeared in the past few chapters so, and the next chapter is going to have A LOT of action.
___________

Y/n's POV

"Wow, many things happened in such a matter of time, lady Zenin." Miko says with a surprised voice before laughing nervously.

"Oh how did you manage to handle it, lady Zenin." Aiko says before praising me at the end.

I looked over to my lady's with furrowed eyebrows, the argument earlier still in my mind, and while I was explaining everything that had happened, they were also so intrigued about the whole story, and might I add very mad at Sora.

"I can't believe, I'm actually saying this but— I wouldn't overcome this problem, if it weren't for my husband." I say before shifting on my seat on my bed.

While I was in a mess with my train of thoughts, I was then suddenly interrupted.

*—Knock Knock

I snap my head towards the window where the sound had come from.

Sukuna, all my worries washed over me like water down the drain, my heart started to pick up it's pace as my excitement overflowed me, my face turning into a small smile as I get up from my bed, turning over to my lady's, I gave them a look to give me a moment.

They obey after giving me a teasing smirk which I rolled my eyes at playfully, after that I walked my way towards the window, placing my hand on it, I opened it.

It has been days since I last saw him, oh how I missed him.

Meeting with a crossed arm Sukuna, his gaze seems like I had done something wrong, and my face falls from a smile to a frown.

"Is some the wrong, Sukuna?" I ask, my voice coming out as a wordy.

"Out." He only says, signaling me to get out of my chamber this instant, with as such a demanding tone.

I shivered slightly before doing as he says so, climbing through the window, I closed it right after before finally facing the grumpy man.

"So about my question." I say.

"What problems were you talking about?" He asks in a raised eyebrow, eyes piercing into mine in a deadly gaze, as dark aura starts to loom around him.

I began to assume that he may have eavesdrop on our conversation.

It won't hurt to tell the man, he was my lover after all and he deserves to know. I then began to tell him everything that has happened for tee last few days and he listens carefully just as told.

"She did what?" He says with a stern voice and a raised eyebrow.

"I know you're probably mad but we're fine n—

—Of course I'm mad, it's your sister— good grief." He says with a mad tone before massaging his temples in exhaustion, "I should've come."