Chapter 42

Chapter 42 | The 'Other' Child
_________

The End of the Week
Y/n's POV

"He loves me." I say in a low voice, face holding a look of someone confused about everything that was presented to me.

"Oh my, Lord Zenin and the word love doesn't come together very well." Miya says in a shocked tone.

"How did you even manage to make him fall in love with you my lady? As far as I know, lord Zenin is a big cold hearted guy." Miko adds before continuing to brush my hair so smoothly.

"I agree, he looks so scary and very mean." Akira lastly says as she places soft powder on my face to make it stick out.

I shake my head but I completely agree to their words.

"I do not know— I once thought that Naoya was just a bad man, but he changed." I say, staring into the mirror in front of me, I scanned my face, thinking how did Naoya managed to fall in love with me through the thick walls he surround himself with.

"And you were the one that changed him." Miko adds before elbowing me with wiggly eyebrows through the mirror.

I roll my eyes playfully as Akira and Miya let's out small laughs beside me.

"But it's hard to handle my situation, I love Sukuna, but he's just a mindless traveler, and Naoya loves me, and he's my husband." I say once more, my face turning into a soft frown as my lady's silence at my words.

They were all too shocked to even speak, the situation was indeed very hard to handle and possibly think of an easy solution to handle this.

"I can not give you an advice to depend on my lady cause me, myself have not yet experienced having two man falling in love with me at the same time." Miko says before she gives me a small pout.

"It's okay, I do not wish to bother your mind's with concerns of me." I say and they let out a small chuckle.

"Maybe ask your siblings for advice, you are going to see them today." Akira advices me.

I took her words seriously, she had a point and was right, but what will my siblings think if they knew about my secret love for someone else that wasn't my husband? Sora's reaction caused enough damage to me and I wouldn't grab that chance even if it was the end of the world.

"I'll think about it."

Time Skip

It was silent, me and Naoya sat in complete silence inside the carriage, he was sitting right in front of me and vice versa. I was staring outside of the small window on the door, watching the villages we passed by and the trees.

But I felt his gaze on me from the whole ride, did he maybe think about the whole confession? I have to honestly admit that I could not stand watching my husband crying like that, it was so unusual to see him so vulnerable in a single moment of time.

"Are you still nervous, wife?" He asks so suddenly making me turn my head to him with raised eyebrows.

"About what, husband?" I asked back.