Chapter 20

Chapter 20 | Black Bile
___________

An hour earlier
Sukuna's POV

It was this itchy feeling that has been bothering me and haunting me late at nights when I attempt to take a peaceful rest on my king sized bed, would anyone believe me if I told them I tried so hard to get her off of my mind? But she always manage to slither her way back in.

No matter how many woman I stuffed, town I destroyed, human's I've killed, my self is always there to search for her touch. This wasn't what I expected to be feeling when I met her, I thought I could kill her as anything I've ever killed but I was wrong, very wrong.

I let the woman live now look at me, searching for her specific touch, her soft lips against mine were all too hard to shake away from my head, the feeling of boredom grew larger and larger as well as my attraction towards her.

I needed to see her, even just for a second, watching her wedding yesterday from a far didn't help me as I expected too, the look on her husband's face was very punchable. If I could just burn the place down and take her away from there I would and I could. But who is she anyways? Who is she to have such a special place in my mind? Why can't I get her out?

With a groan I stood up from my throne with an angry and needy stare, I was going to see her, end of story.

With that being said, my curse form ran full speed to the town I knew all too well where to find.

I hated this feeling inside of me to have her so away for more than just a day, what has she done to me? A curse like me shouldn't be feeling stuff like this and should be amused to see people kneel in front of me, but I just feel nothing.

My pace grew faster as an image of Y/n and her husband kissing flashed in my mind, why do I care so much? I shook the thought out of my head for no more embarrassing feelings.

I was about to pass the shrine that held our memories when, I felt a strong presence of another curse around the area making me stop on my tracks, eyes instantly scanning my surroundings, no matter what I do, I always find myself around these woods at the end of the day.

When I followed the smell and strong aura of the curse my eyes stopped right at one, ugly creature with pure black eyes, fangs bigger than mine, but he had only one leg.

What mostly caught my attention was the animal gasping for air in between his fingers.

"Don't even dare to bite me you little." The curse says with a very bad voice, it was indeed a high classes one.

My eyes travelled more onto the animal realizing it was a fox—wait... hageshi? My brain instantly smoked with hatred, jaw clenching tightly, my vision became red.

"Let go of that fox." I demanded, my voice was bolder I made it out to be.

The curse flinches at the sound of my voice, his fingers immediately letting go of the poor animal, the animal cries and whines before running to me and attempted to hide behind my legs, my anger only filled in more.

My glowing eyes glared over to the curse who looked at me in terror.

"S... Sukuna-sama, it's nice to see you out here." He says in a nervous voice before scratching the back of his neck.