Chapter 41

Chapter 41 | Solace
___________

Naoya's POV

"You have bewitched me." The throb on my chest was unbearable, the urge to rip every piece of hair out of my head, barge in our chamber and rip his head off his body became as big as my ego.

Maybe some will think I may not have a chance to make her fall in love with me, return back my feelings, but what I was mostly surprised was, a curse, admitting that he has felt something for a human.

What a love story, was I supposed to be the villain? How amusing indeed, who knew a curse was capable of feeling genuine care for a human, and it was the king of curses may I add.

I'd like to believe nothing was impossible, even if it meant to have Y/n in my arms and maybe turn her feelings to me then I'll do everything in my power to do so.

I wasn't going to lose, I wasn't going to just let her go, I was her wife and I was her legal husband, Sukuna is just a man from the side.

But the thought still didn't cover up the wound that was freshly cut not so long ago, my body urging for her soft hands and wanting to have her pressed so close to me and whisper anything that'll make my heart flutter.

Having enough of the silence I heard from the other side of the shōji, I remove myself from the door, wanting nothing more than to lock myself from my office and rest just for a bit, but when I turned to the side I was met by my wife's lady's looking at me with frightened eyes before bowing to me in a greet.

"Tell my wife to meet me at my office when she's done." I announce to them before brushing past them, the strong aura of mine didn't go unnoticed by the three.

I was going to try and have my way with her, by talking.

Y/n's POV

Sukuna helps me up to reach my window by gently placing his hands on my hips guiding me with my every move, I didn't miss the way my heart fluttered from the touch.

Finally going fully inside back in my chamber, I face Sukuna, becoming nervous all of a sudden.

"What's ahead of us now?" I ask him, staring back info his red eyes that I learned go love.

Sukuna then let's out a sigh before placing of his arms on the frame of the window as he leans forward to me, "We will continue with our sinful acts, with feelings this time."

"Look at you— have you finally considered that, maybe, love is true?" I say in a teasing tone, expecting to have Sukuna defend himself he instead, brings his hand up to take a hold of my chin.

"It's still insufferable, the whole concept I mean— but if it's you..." He says before leaning his face closer to mine, my heat cheeks up at his words and actions, "I don't mind, And I might reconsider."

My eyes instantly lit up from his words, giving him a soft smile, his face softens when his eyes landed on my now smiling expression.

"You're good at making a woman flutter, it's kind of concerning." I say before raising my eyebrows at him playfully.

"You talk too much." He tells me, giving my lips a soft and quick peck he fully backs away, "I'll see you tomorrow, brat."