Chapter 9

Chapter 9 | Introduction Of Zenin Naoya
____________

Y/n's POV

"My lady, your mother calls for you." One of my mother's lady tells me before turning around and walking off.

I stood straight wondering what my mother wanted or needed, turning on my herl I walked out of our small garden and to my mother's office along with my lady's beside me.

When I was there Miya opens the shōji for my mother's office and I walked in with a bow.

"You called for me mother?" I initiated, I looked at my mother who was busy writing something on a piece of paper with her glasses on her face.

"I'm here to tell you about tomorrow," She replies with a monotone voice and I frowned at her way, she then stops writing and places the pen down and now fully looked at me, "Do you know the Zenin Clan?"

I nodded shortly after she asked, of course I knew them! They were one of the biggest clans in these lands, and they were full of strong sorcerers as well, but I wonder what business do we have with them.

"Naoya Zenin, the heir of the throne will be coming here tomorrow as your suitor." My mother announces and it almost knock the breathe out of me.

A Zenin as my suitor? I must be dreaming, they are one of the biggest and yet they chose us that has a small clan to be someone to their heir? It was crazy news.

"Why us, mother?" I ask her and she just looks at me without any expression written on her face.

"It's not just us, they have been coming to clan to clan to find lord Zenin a suitable wife," She tells me once again before standing up from her seat and placed both of her hands on the table, "And we are luckily in line, so I need you to wear the prettiest yakuta there is tomorrow."

"Yes mother." I all I could say and she then dismisses me.

I left her office with my lady's beside me, I walked back to my chamber in shock.

"How can such a big clan have their heir as my suitor?" I say still in disbelief before sitting down on my bed.

Miya and Akira were standing near the door, "It is indeed surprising, but I believe in you my lady."

I appreciated Akira for trying to lighten up my self, but I still can't get a hold on the situation, I've heard about the Zenins on one or more than two times and it was never good other than them being a strong clan, but maybe I do need this because I can't imagine my mother's face if I had gotten lord Zenin to approve of me.

Wouldn't they be proud? How nice it would be to finally have them see the value in me.

"Thank you, and please do your best tomorrow."

I can't help but wonder what kind of man Zenin Naoya really is.

Time Skip

"Can you believe it Sukuna-san? I can finally have the chance to prove myself to my parents." I tell the man sitting beside me with a big bright smile, can't help but to get excited at the possible outcomes to come.