Chapter 4

Chapter 4 | Dumb Girl
___________________

Sukuna's POV

Good grief, I sat on my throne with boredom showed on my face. Every second passes and I felt getting closer and closer to the edge of just getting out of my temple and burn the whole word down because of how bored I am, killing humans was fun while it lasted, pretty women surrounding me also didn't help to satisfy me even just a little.

Resting my chin on my hand I looked around my throne room once more.

I wonder how that stupid naive girl is doing. I can't help but think, surprised at my own thoughts but I also find myself somehow interested on seeing her tomorrow, playing with her mind and feelings was amusing to a king of curses like me.

She was innocent and still had a lot of things to learn from this world, but that was what made her interesting to me. She somehow never failed to surprise me with her stupidity, her kindness disgusted me. But I'm even more disgusted that I stopped myself from killing her yesterday, I was disappointed at myself.

But the thought of her made me stand up on my throne, a smirk coming up from my face as I began to walk out of my great temple.

Why don't I pay her a visit?

Y/n's POV

"A woman? Really? This is the best you could give me? Why don't you go back to the kitchen, little girl." The curse laughs once more as I had now fully revealed myself to him.

It was only the two of us, fire was all around our surroundings and bodies of our fallen samurai was laying on the ground and it pained my heart to see my people like this.

I didn't care much of the words he just said to me, he was just a curse, he was meant to be a disappointment and also a trouble to others.

The curse boars his eyes at me like an animal preparing to take my life away in a snap of God's finger, but I remained still, I was scared my heart was beating so loud in my chest, and I swore that I can feel myself tremble a little.

It's not everyday that I get to face a curse killing my people in front of me.

"A curse like you doesn't deserve to breathe in this world." I say with a venomous tone but of course it was unaffected to the curse in front of me, I was only replied with a scoff.

"My my, saying things like that knowing that you don't have a single chance against me." He says before slowly walking towards me now with a smirk on his pathetic face, "Aren't you a dumb little girl?"

"I am fully aware that I don't stand a chance against you, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to protect innocent lives from egotistical animals like you." I say in a very bold tone as if I wasn't trembling, as if I wasn't scared.

The curse then frowns at what I just said, I can see him clenching his fist on his side, did I hit the right nerve? I was surprised that I even got a reaction from him, but I think saying words like that wasn't a good idea.

"Such big words." Before I can react he had appeared right in front of me, raising his scarred arm up and lands a direct powerful hit on my cheeks, making me black out.

Sukuna's POV

I sigh at myself as I look at the town that was on fire, smoke forming with the air above, the screams of people can be heard from my position which was on top of the hill, I looked down on the town bellow me, feeling a slight itch at the thought of someone playing with what's mine.