Chapter 21

Chapter 21 | Drunk Dazed
___________

Y/n's POV

Naoya glares at me before discharging his hands from my body, the arm he had raised to hit me now on his side again, "Stick with your lady's."

He says, walking out of the onsen with a scowl on his face, I thanked the God's above us at the perfect timing but also really worried for the town again for being another victim of a curse.

My husband grabs his yakuta wrapping it around his body as he gives me one more look before walking out of the onsen, I sighed my heart in my chest pounds like it was knocking.

The flashback memories of me facing a curse flashed in my mind like it just happened yesterday, I shake it off.

I decided to walk out of the onsen since it had began to feel cold around my body, in a hurry I walked up to my yakuta that was on the ground, picking it up I wrapped it around my bare figure before walking to the door.

But in a blur someone jumps down in front of me from God knows where, scaring the living life out of me I let out a small scream.

Who— where did this person came from? With trembling eyes I looked up to see this mysterious person.

"S... Sukuna?" I say kind of out of breathe of trying to calm my beating heart down, "You scared me."

I say with a small laugh, not really taking the situation seriously, I bought my hand up to my chest feeling the rapid beating of my heart inside of it, my eyes stared into his red one's.

"You always love to scare me do— wait... Sukuna?" I finally realize the whole situation happening in front of me, my eyes widened immediately before staring in horror at Sukuna who had been looking at me with a blank look all this time.

"Good lord, where did you come from?" I whisper yell with frown on my face.

Confusion was written all over my face but he just looks at me amused, "Missed me?"

The sudden shock of flustered had hit me, the feeling of heat creeping up to my cheeks as I widened my eyes still wen looking up at him, I was half naked in front of him, how did he even get in?

"H—How did you..." I failed to finish my sentence, I just continued to look at him in confusion trying to take everything in slowly and surely.

"I wanted to see you, congratulate you on your wedding so I decided to pay you a little visit." He tells me before giving me another smirk, I only frowned even more.

Confusion getting the best of me, as I finally realized that he was here, in my house, where my mother is and father and even my husband!

"You need to lea—

—My lady we need to hurry and get you somewhere safe." Miya's worried voice had cut me off, the sound of the door opening to the room making me freeze in my spot.

I snapped my head to the door entrance, revealing a shocked Miya along with a also shocked Akira beside her, both of them were frozen in their spot as they looked at Sukuna and I with shock.