Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

"Do you know how long I've wanted to kiss you?" He asked.

"Clearly not long enough otherwise we would have gotten together a long time ago. Are you proud of yourself, disappointing the birthday girl?" I teased him. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"Your birthday is always one of the worst days a year for me. You use it as your excuse to do everything and anything you want" he smirked as he shook his head.

"But you do everything I want" I said with a smile.

"Because there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you" he said.

"You like me that much?" I asked him.

"Of course I do, never ask that stupid of a question again" he said as he caressed my cheek.

"What you gonna do, kiss me?" I teased.

"Oh Princess, so, so much more" he said with a smirk.

"You better not think you're the boss in this relationship Pod, that's my job" I smirked and he chuckled.

"We haven't been together for even five minutes and you're already bossing me around. Well, I guess I'm use to you thinking you're in control" he said and I interrupted him.

"Thinking I'm in control? Sweet Pea, better watch yourself" I warned him as I pressed kisses to his forehead and temple.

"I sure do like your kisses" he smiled as I placed a final kiss onto his lips.

"You're such a good boy Sweets, learning your place" I smiled as I ruffled up his hair.

"God, I wish I had you in my arms sooner than this" he smiled.

"You have the rest of our lives to have me in your arms" I smiled.

"I'm all yours Pea" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know I'm always going to look after you and love you" he said and I smiled.

"Of course I know that, I expect nothing less from you. And you know I will always be there for you and I'm going to love you so much more than anyone else ever could" I said, both of us grinning ear from ear.

"Can I take you out for breakfast tomorrow?" He grinned.

"I would really like that more than anything" I said and he smiled.

"Good" he said as he pushed some hair behind my ear.

We talked for a little longer until my dad stumbled his way over to me.

"You wanna dance with your dad?" He asked making me and Sweet Pea laugh.

I love when my dad is drunk. He's so fun to be around. He just lets loose and seeing him that happy makes me really happy.

"How much have you had to drink?" I smirked up at him.

"Only five, or six, possibly seven" he said making us laugh.

"You wanna take a seat old man?" Sweet Pea asked him and my dad threw his hand, indicated not to be ridiculous.

"Now you wanna dance with me or are you too old for that now?" My dad asked.

"Never too old" I smiled as I stood up.

"See you later" I winked at Sweet Pea.

"Later Cooper" he smiled as I walked off.

For the next half an hour or so my dad and I danced as I made sure he didn't fall flat on his face.

It was around three am when we all called it a night. My dad was in the passenger seat and Fp was driving while Sweet Pea and I were in the back.