You hadn't told Dom about this, yet

You hadn't told Dom about this, yet. It was his surprise for after the show, when you got back home, as this was the final night of the tour, finishing in Doncaster, and you were going back to Dom's second house.

The both of you owned two houses together, one in London where you lived the majority of the time, and your second house in Doncaster, just up the road from his childhood home. You'd bought it when his grandad got quite sick a year ago, and took care of him.

Even not caring for anyone, it was still nice to have somewhere to stay when you went to see Dom's family, as staying in Dom's childhood room where Sam had preserved every Arctic Monkey or Oasis poster up on the wall, was embarrassing, and with a single bed, uncomfortable.

The show flew by, as well as felt like it felt forever. Your heart pounded in your chest at the very thought of you and Dom finally having your first time together.

You knew how sexual Dom acted on stage, he looked like he could please a girl.

The way he licked his lips, stuck his tongue out of his mouth and flicked it back and forth repeatedly, you imagined how his lips and tongue would feel between your thighs, bringing you to your orgasm, and him savouring it.

You would say, for someone in their mid 20s, you had just done the pretty much normal things to do. When you were 21, you lost your virginity to your at the time boyfriend. It wasn't a bad first time, just the usual stuff.

Of course the two of you were nervous for your first times, he took care of you how you needed, and guided you through your first time. Despite not being together, you were grateful he had taken care of you the way you did.

You'd hooked up with a couple of guys after breaking up with the previously mentioned boyfriends, giving head to a couple of them, as well as having received it. But the conversation hadn't really come up with Dom.

There was a small assumption in your mind that Dom had probably done something sexual before. Dom was very loud and proud with his sexuality, he would proudly flaunt it. You were only going to find out now.

A very sweaty Dom making his way off stage, as he wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your lips. "There's my love," Dom said, his hands gentle around you. "Tour's done now!" You beamed, kissing him back.