Chapter 5

Zoya woke up and saw Aayat and Anabia on couch .

Anabia : finally you are awake I am hungry and this creature who is sitting beside me has decided to starve me to death .

Aayat : what a lie , I am not in mood to cook .

Zoya : I know to cook but I need to look for recipes because I cannot remember every ingredient. It looks like we should order food from outside .

Anabia: great idea .

They ordered food

During lunch time they decided to go to restaurant they were happy they wore their hijab and after prayer they went to lunch .

After lunch they were going but suddenly Anabia stopped them .

Anabia: " wait please " and tears started to flow from her eyes .

Aayat : what happened.

Anabia: "He is the one who irritated me " she was pointing towards three guys and one of them was Nicolas the other two were Zavius and Daniyal.

Aayat : "Wait he is that guy who was going to hit me by car . I will show them ". She Said in anger and started walking towards them but Zoya stopped her .

Zoya : " please Aayat you take care of her . She needs you I will see these guy" .

Zoya was a little scared she had never shouted on anyone before but now she will , she knows she had to do this , she can't let her guys hurt her friend , she went and shouted on Daniyal.

Zoya : why are you following her . ( Daniyal was puzzled he not not able to recognise while Zoya was pointing empty table )

Daniyal was alone standing and was fully puzzled. Nicolas was on phone call while Zavius was paying bill .

( usually they don't pay but today was exceptional because they have crack a big deal )

Daniyal: " excuse me ! Are u talking to me and if you are talking then I never followed anyone and if you want I can follow you .

Zoya was very short  in height Daniyal lean to see towards her .

Zoya : what ? What are u talking move aside .

Daniyal: First tell me what do you want from me sweetie.

Zoya : " How dare you call me sweetie. I am not your sweetie. You idiot ! You irritated my friend and now calling me sweetie.

After paying bill Zavius came back . He saw Zoya messing with Daniyal. Zavius was confused-while Daniyal was getting impressed by Zoya because of her boldness. Zavius was surprised to see Daniyal being scolded by stranger. Zavius burst out into laughter .

Aayat was not able to bear Zavius . She got up and said to Zavius " you !!! First of you and your friend followed me and Anabia and now you are laughing at my friend Zoya you idiot.

Zoya stopped shouting and was interesting seeing Aayat .

Aayat went to Daniyal and by pointing a finger on him said " why did you follow Anabia. "

Daniyal was about to speak before that zavius came and said " Talk to me . Don't point him and tell who followed your friend. "

Zavius was trying to befriend with Aayat . Aayat pointed Anabia and said " He followed her ."

Daniyal: I saw this lady first time . By the way what's your name ? ( to Zoya)

Zoya didn't reply

Nicolas came and said "what is happing here guys "? Aayat and Zoya were quite they .

( Aayat thought Zavius followed Anabia and her . While Zoya thought Daniyal followed Anabia)

Anabia came from table and said " He is the one who followed me " .

Aayat burst : you and your freaky friends followed me and my friend.

Zavius didn't reply while Daniyal for asking Zoya to apologise.

Anabia said in shrill voice " stop it and stop following me " By saying this she fell unconscious.

Zoya mad Aayat asked for help .

Zavius said "let's take her to my uncle 's hospital ."

Aayat : No let's take her to my hospital where I work it is more near .

Zavius : you work in my uncle 's hospital .

Nicolas already picked Anabia and took her to hospital .