chapter 21

Aayat was roaming in garden and was talking to herself and was cursing zavius. " stupid , idiot , irritating, ridiculous. A big dump , jerk mad ....." zavius came behind her and she suddenly turned. She was about fall at that time zavius grabbed her in his arms . And said " this is all my mistakes. Inspire of saying sorry I am forcing you to marry me "

Aayat : so now . We are not getting married.

Zavius: I am only saying sorry. And I do not agree that you won't marry me you have to marry me . I only want to say sorry and I really regret the stuff I did to you .

Aayat : ok , ok , I will forgive you .

Zavius was happy and suddenly hug Aayat .

Aayat : but you have to do what I say .

Zavius : ok done but I don't agree if you say that you are leaving this place . And also I won't kiss you because still we are not married.

Aayat : deal cancel .

Zavius: ok fine I was jest joking.

Aayat demanded to go to shopping . Aayat didn't hold a single bag in her hand .

Aayat : now I want to go to restaurant.

After dinner she demanded for fresh juice and after that she demanded for ice cream.

Zavius:You already had juice . What is need of having ice cream.

Aayat : I want ice cream or deal cancel .

Zavius: ok ice cream.

When they reached house zavius saw Aayat was asleep and stared at her face . And cared her cheek and hair .

Aayat suddenly woke up and shouted " don't irritate me "And left car . And zavius was left behind with many shopping bags .

Aayat woke up early and your making breakfast. While zavius was sleeping. He woke up and decided to go and see Aayat . He was surprised to see Aayat was not in her bedroom she had already folded blankets and sheets were cold .

Zavius went in garden then to he found Aayat she was sitting on table maybe waiting for her to start eating her breakfast.

Zavius said brightly " good morning "

Aayat replied dully "good morning "

Zavius: hmm so you are having practice of being my wife .

Aayat : no actually I thought yesterday we ate outside food . So better we eat food at our house .

Zavius: our

Aayat : don't catch my words . This bone less tongue can slip .

Zavius: this house is not mine now . You are going to marry me . So off course this is our house .

Aayat didn't reply