Chapter 9

Before Zavius would answer they heard gunfire in nearby and fire alarm of Hospital rang.

Firing was going outside of hospital because weapons were not allowed in hospital.

Zavius hold Aayat's wrist and started to run out of hospital. While a guy with scapula ( a sharp medical equipment) was about to hit Aayat but Zavius came in between and punched off that guy .

They ran outside from back gate of hospital. Zavius's car was near by . They ran towards car and they were safe now . Zavius suddenly hold Aayat ' s hand tightly and began to morn .

Aayat turned to hum and saw he was injured above abdominal cavity. It was bleeding hard . And Zavius's shirt was fully sullen on blood . Aayat drives the car to Zavius 's home while Zavius guided her way .

Zoya was still unconscious and Daniyal took her his room and left her .You also lock the door and Anabia and Nicholas arrived to Daniel's house.

Daniyal:" you came brother "then so then he saw Anabia following Nicholas" so you didn't need to use chloroform on sister-in-law ".Nicholas made an angry look to Daniel" I mean miss Anabia ".

Nicholas:" and where is Zola "he said with a wink duties Daniel by asking about his girl.

Anabia :"Zoya !its Zoya you idiot !"she said by getting angry.

Daniyal: she is unconscious and sleeping in my room I had to use chloroform on her she was creating nuisance in public place so.

Anabia Was about to go and see Zoya before that Aayat and Zavius arrived.

Zavius was wounded I am blood was flowing from his phone it was near his stomach.

Zavius Didn't need Aayat 's help but then too she supported Zavius to go inside the room.

Nicolas Got angry and ask Aayat " did you do this?"

Zavius :"No we were attacked in hospital?"

Aayat And Nicolas supported Zavius forgetting about Zoya Anabia and Dayniel followed them into Zavius 's room.

Aayat : show me

Zavius:No !don't touch my shirt!

Zavius was not in his sense he was speaking everything rubbish.

Aayat : Please give me a first-aid kit Zavius let me see your wound I am a doctor please.

Zavius : Say Anabia to see somewhere else because I am feeling shy and Aayat you only want reason to see me.

Anabia goes and sit on sofa nearby Aayat goes mad in anger and got up to leave . Zavius hold her hand and said "I am injured " while looking into her eyes .Aayat sigh " fine "

Daniyal brings First aide kit and are you Aayat clean double and put some anti septic then did some dressing around town and gave him some painkiller

After one hour Zoya was getting her consciousness she saw no one was around and she was at unidentified place she thought she was kidnapped by Daniyal and shouted knock the door.

Anabia and Aayat Open the door Zoya was terrified she said " where is that mad guy how dare you kidnap me."

Daniyal was sitting beside Zavius.

Zoya : What happened to him.

Aayat : I and Zavius were attacked and if Daniel won't have kidnapped you and removed you from that library then you would have probably been dead .

Aayat : ok fine I am hungry let's go and prepare lunch.

Zoya: fine but why did he did it and what do you mean I would have been dead .

Anabia: someone is targeting us and we don't know why .

Aayat : But I don't understand why do stupid people save us .

Zoya : But I have got to go to India.

Anabia: why you can't go like this?

Aayat: I will not let you leave.

Zoya sigh : I have two I am missing my family but leave it I am hungry like a beast.

Anabia(laughs) we are in grave danger and you are hungry.

Zoya: as you said it's not like they kidnapped us so let's make lunch come on guys!!!!

She said dragging her friends