Chapter 7

After one hour they realised  that girls group was missing the called their  uncle and complain about Dr. Iram.

Dr Iram define herself by saying Dr Aayat is a wonderful doctor Anabia was her friend  she knows how to take care of her patient and also miss Anabia was stable . so I gave them discharge and they went . While these gentleman were not sitting over there . So they thought they already left so the went.

After sometimes Nicholas got a call on the call was from his messenger reply he stayed the girls whom you met in restaurant are in danger . Nicholas , Daniyal and Zavius were sitting in the drawing room at that time Nicola said" they might be at Anabia's house let's go There  come on guys .

Zavius :" No I think  so . They are a bit smart they would not go to Anabia 's place they know that you are aware of her house so let's find them to other girls's house I can get Aayat's address from hospital and search there . "

Nicolas :"okay !let's go Daniyal "

Daniel :"but why we finding them."

Both Zavius and Nicolas said "she is mine" they don't even know why this word came out from  their mouth .Three of them were in shock and Daniyal said "well  I also want to teach that stupid girl Zoya a lesson and want that she should apologise to me .Wait! Zoya !I will find her address.

Nicholas went to Anabia at her place and didn't find anyone Zavius went to Aayat's place and no one was there Daniyal finds Zoya 's  address.  after all she was a well-known author in community .

Daniyal texted Zoya's address to Nicholas and Zavius they reached there and found them.

Daniyal knocked the door Aayat open the door and said "you !How did you find us ?"

She was about to close the door but Zavius is pulled her and entered in the house with Daniyal and Nicholas. Aayat Also went inside .

Aayat and Zoya were about to speak but Anabia said " both of you won't utter a single word (to Aayat and Zoya)Anabia said to Nicolas " Thank You for your help . But now you should leave ".

Anabia : " please ! We have right to live our normal life ."

Nicolas went out of house .

Daniyal and Zavius were still there . Zavius was looking to Aayat and said " this is not end . I will meet you as soon as possible. Daniyal said to Zoya " see you soon ."

Zavius:"now, what are we supposed to do we are removed out of the home and they are in a grave trouble . "

Nicolas:"Don't worry we'll find that guy".

At that time phone rang The messenger said "I am sorry Sir that was wrong information if there is any update I will call you have a good day sir"

Nicolas :"Daniel keep an eye on these girls tell one of our man to do this."