chapter 26

Zavious enter the room . Aayat was sitting on bed . He sat on sofa which was in front of bed and said "you are seriously very pretty . You didn't make anything hard for me . I mean I can marry you very peacefully".

Aayat looked up and asked and "what makes you say that".

Zavious grind and replied "you know you don't have a family . Or I had to convince them to marry you . Or you don't have any boyfriend do I don't have to Kill anybody to get you. So lucky I  get  the most miss perfect wife , oh mrs soon".

He got up and came and sat beside Aayat he was getting closer to her and she said "feels like I am going to kill you". Aayat was about to get up and run out when he back off and mutted to himself "control Zavious you are gonna marry her within a week . Then you can taste her a bit by bit".

By completing this sentence he got up from bed and said "tomorrow ,get up early in morning we have to go for shopping . I am very excited for my wedding and if you don't you know Iram is at my gun point". removed his gun and kept on Aayat's head and pushed the trigger and said by laughing evilly "not loaded my dear , but only on you and can be fired on dear Dr Iram when you will ran away".

He went out of the room . Aayat signed a relief.Aayat could hear him speaking love is so good . Love is so deep .

Next morning Aayat got up early and got ready with those clothes which Zavious brought for her . She was wearing a full sleeves frock of turquoise colour and navy blue jeans . There was a sudden knock on door and Aayat heard Zavious'svoice "still sleeping I don't like cold  and late people".

Aayat opened door and said "not at all my lovely boss ,how can I sleep a bit more with having your orders . But I see you are not ready . Please sir you should get ready till due time ,( seeing Zavious in his pyjamas ) or you know I am also human what if I get angry and put some hot tea on your pretty handsome face".

Aayat was going towards kitchen to make breakfast and said "side please , I am gonna make tea and only wait for 15 minutes . Then throw it on you".

Aayat was going downstairs extremely pleased with herself at that time Zavious pulled her back and kept his hand over her waist and said "you know why I love you so much . This is because of your attitude which you showed me just now . And you know I told you yesterday I love perfect people and you completed your task makes you more perfect for me . By the ..........nice scent which perfume?"

Aayat get off his grip and ran towards kitchen .