chapter 25

Anabia was trying to call Embre  but he was not picking up her call .she tried once again but it was unreachable. After few minutes Embre called  back .she delightfully received it and was ready to see Embre . She head a shrill sound of morn . She saw Nicolas beating Embre and also saw a girl carrying a 3 years old boy and boy was shouting  don't beat my father Anabia was feeling disgust and cheated by  Embre . She threw phone aside and was crying very loudly . She was being not able to digest ember s betray and was crying like she had gone insane .

She thought once again with shock and said Embre was married . He used me and wanted me to be his second wife. I am such a mad I can have destroyed many life including a young three years old child and I still deserve good . No Anabia you should die.

Suddenly she thought . What if Nicolas killed Embre and will snatch her father forever . Only because of me because I got involved with him and I am the only reason for which Embre left his beloved wife and one n only child .

She cried a lot by blaming herself . After an hour or so Nicolas arrived and told Anabia  I didn't kill your so called boyfriend . I only beat him because he slept with you.

By hearing this Anabia shouted "Don't bluff the hell stupid out of you".

Nicolas said in rude voice "so what I should thank him . Thank you mr Embre for not sleeping with my love . By seeing your expression for him if I wouldn't have you would have married him . WITHOUT knowing that he was already MARRIED . I am warning you girl you could have destroyed four life including your".

Nicolas realised he had already spoke more than enough . He threw  a paper on Anabia  and muttered "sign it".

Anabia "what is this?"

Nicolas hold Anabia by arm and said "if you feel a little regret of what you did then sign  it".

Anabia took paper and signed it and gave back to Nicolas . He smiled and sign below Anabia s sign .

Anabia : This was a confession  right ,that I did a mistake then why are you signing it ?

Nicolas : No my love , (his eyes were turning evil ) this is not some kind of confession  . This were marriage document and now you are legally  my wife .

He pulled Anabia closer and said "now my dear wife it you put your tow out of line . I make you regret then you would have never born".

He pushed Anabia on bed and took paper out with him .