Chapter 1

Anabia was sitting in her office and was thinking about establishing her new franchise. She was wearing her hijab and ankle length maxi which was of peach colour,someone knocked on the door.

Anabia : come in . ( in sweet voice )

a lady enters the room she was very aged and was wearing a fake smile .

Anabia :yes Khala (aunty) " what happen " (she asked in a confusing way .)

Khala :  Mam a client is fighting with our receptionist and now he is threatening that he will use his power and it will lead to end of our franchise . I don't know what to do .( in worried voice)

Anabia : wait I will talk to him

Restlessly Anabia goes to reception and saw a young muscular man was standing near by . He must be in mid twenties .Having deep brown eyes and his hair were silky and there were some bodyguards standing around him .

Anabia: what happened Mr ??

The man didn't reply he was sank deep inside Anabia's eyes .

Anbia: Hello ! Mister !

Stranger: Huh , oh ya your receptionist is misbehaving with me, I had booked a table online and now she is saying there no table booked on my name . And saying I haven't appointed table " ( his anger was like hell )

Anabia: "Oh ! there must be a technical problem "

Stranger : " Do you even even know because of this technical problem I lost a big deal " he said in anger and grab her wrist.

Her eyes got wider in shock and she tried hard to free her hand but it was all in vain.

Anabia: ( getting angry) This is not my problem it might be a technical issue .

Anabia: please leave my hand .

Tears started to flow from her eyes . That stranger leaves Anabia's hand .

Anabia sigh release and free

Stranger : don't feel release because we will cross path once again and you will see me again and again.

Stranger smirks and leaves

She was feeling restless and wanted to go to her home as soon as possible