Chapter 3

Aayat:Hi pagalo ( hi mentally disable people )

Zoya : Hi .wait who is crying ? is that you  Aayat ?

Aayat :Have you gone mad ? why would I cry .I make people cry .

Aayat has a very bold and strong character .But very carring .

Zoya : Are you ok Anabia what happened? Why are you crying ?

Anabia : I am afraid . She scattered while speaking .

Aayat :Please tell me what happened ?

Anabia narrated the whole incident to Aayat and Zoya .

Zoya (laughs) :"wow !I didn't know that you are also so imaginative. I will write about this in my story ". (zoya is a writer and also famous editor of times of A)

Aayat : " shut-up ! please be serious sometime .are you all right .Don't worry both of us are coming. dont be afraid of that guy."

Zoya :"No but she ...."

Aayat:( interupting ) "Don't irritate her we are coming . And don't u speak any bull shit form your mouth ".

Anabia : "Please come he is outside my house ."

Zoya : "ya commming ..."

Aayat is on the way . she was coming back from hospital. She was a psychiatrist and knew very well about the mental state Anabia was passing through .

Nicolas realised that Anabia saw him so he decided to leave but his car was not working .So he called his brother Zavious . So that he can go back . he was also having a meeting . he is a drug dealer and a murderer  .

( they too have one more patner actually brother, they didn't rely on anyone else, so it was Berger for them to have hole family in mafia)

Aayat was on the to Anabia 's house . she was walking as faster as she could . she was wearing her apron and also having her hospital 'batch was her name on it.

a car was about to hit her . Car missed by a meter she stood uprooted on that vary spot .the driver came out he was a tall and handsome guy .he saw Aayat frightened he neither apologise to Aayat . He asked " who are and walking so irresponsibly on road . Well are you all right " and gave her his hand so that she could get up .

Aayat shouted " Don't  you know how to drive .Wait you are dunked,  and driving ."

Zavius: No I am not .Its your fault walking alone on this scary path.( zavius saw her batch and also saw her name and address )

She took his hand and got up zavious was starring at her she was indeed beautiful . she snatched her hand and addressed him " stupid driver"

zavius asked " can Idrop you "without remembering about Nicolas Aayat said mocking him " ha so that you drive harshly and then again drive harshly and it might be possible u hit someone.

Aayat went near zavius and smelled then spoke " no u are not drunk " and left .

She started walking as fast as she could while zavius was following her-in his car to see where she is going she already reach Anabia 's house  . she realised and turned back and shouted ." Are u following me"

Nicolas came at that time and said " You are late brother and who is she ."

Aayat left without saying anything .

Zavius was not thinking to leave he was feeling attracted towards her .

But he saw that she already left so he went .

Zoya also arrived . Aayat told about the freaky man she met and said I hope I never meet him again . She was not able to bear her anger.Anabia was crying like a small child .

Zoya said " thank god ! I have not met any freaky person . May be i am lucky ..