chapter 17

Zoya was in her room when her family and Daniyal entered in there .

Zoya : MOM ( before she could speak her mother slapped her )

Mom : How can you do this ??

Zoya was total confused 😕 and she simply looked down towards floor silent tears were floating from her eyes . Daniyal also felt a bit hurt . He was feeling guilty.

Zoya 's mom : you will get married to him again and I am telling you last time Zoya. We haven't we haven't gave you birth so that you can betray us never ever don't break our trust. This is first and last time .

Zoya 's mother was constantly scolding her Zoya didn't dare to utter a single word.

Zoya 's father : now stop it . She accepts her mistake and won't do it again. The conclusion is we have to accept him as our son in law . And Zoya you will marry him again on this Friday . And that's final .

Her mother also said some sweet words to daughter. To make her smile but it didn't work .

They left the room

Daniyal was just looking at Zoya who was crying.

Daniyal: zo... before he could speak Zoya slapped him .

Zoya : How can you do this to me . She said in a very shrill voice tears were floating from her eyes .

Daniyal just stood there and she was screaming and was satisfying her anger in Daniyal.

Zoya : I will never accept you . You are worst than hell .

Daniyal couldn't take it as he pin her on wall and spoke : Then what to do just go and tell your family I am lier. Will they believe you . No because I am having proof . And the stuff which your friend saw that Aayat . What do you think they will be free . No man we will kill all three of you and you are having chance to marry me . So just marry me or you know Aayat we caught her first . She is already suffering torture . And you will be next . Also do you want your family to suffer . I will make sure that you won't be able to marry anyone.

Daniyal: I will make sure your life is ruined.

Daniyal looked into Zoya 's eyes and stared at her beautiful face . Suddenly he said : " decision is yours , to make your family suffer or to marry me"

He left the room.

Zavius called Nicolas and Daniyal. They shared information that they found their girls on given location.

Zavius: we have to do something and Nicolas you don't come to home if they would be together they feel strong and can run away .

Daniyal: hmm think of something. You have to decide. Zoya won't run away because she is stuck with and I already paid my debit I still remember that slap .

Nicolas: shut up what is this stuck . How can she be stuck with you . I just don't get it and what is this slap .

Daniyal narrated whole incident to Nicolas and Zavius.

Zavius: seriously 😒😒😒

Daniyal: oh ya you guys can also marry . Well I can say my sister in law are by the way very beautiful. And it does look good to get old and marry . And I believe both of you like them at all .

Zavius: I don't think so Aayat likes me .

Nicolas: I don't want to marry .

Daniyal: zavius that's pointless about likes and dislikes. You like her then you should marry her . Nicolas I think you should not go home or Aayat and Anabia will once again run .

Daniyal: zavius where there is a will there is a way . Just go and ask her .

Zavius merge towards Aayat 's room and she was standing in balcony. Zavius stood beside her .

Zavius: marry me

Aayat looks at him she was in shock.

Aayat : what ! No thanks I don't like you .

Zavius: You have to , see I don't want to be harsh .

Aayat : why do you always hurt me . And I don't want to marry you .

Zavius: I don't know just marry me or else Iram will pay for it .

Aayat Are you trying to threaten me .

Zavius: kinda

Aayat didn't reply and just leave .

Zavius shouted: I will take this as yes .

Aayat was crying crying but she didn't saw behind to zavius and of course he took it as YES