chapter 11

Aayat was feeling very uncomfortable so they went to Zavious and said we are not able to adjust in this atmosphere and from your house very foul smell is coming up.

Zavious though that smell might be coming from basement so he said ok I am telling driver to take you to our hotel but dont leave that place till we say They agreed and went to hotel .

Aayat had forgotten her bracelet to Zavious s house . Zavious saw it and decided to give it back to Aayat .

They were in their room at hotel . All of them were listening to music and a bodyguard was standing outside them room .Suddenly Zavious came there and told bodyguard to go .He tried to see inside the room .They didnt locked the room carefully .

Zavious saw Aayat dancing and singing with song aaya mora saaya psycho (my lover is psycho )He saw three of them were enjoining song .suddenly a guy came and kept hand on Zavious s shoulder Zavious turned around as that guy saw Zavious he started to run . Zavious understood that this guy is not working here He caught that intruder and took him to his house .

Aayat had forgotten her bracelet at Zavious s house . She told driver to take her to Zavious s house driver did not refuse . She saw her bracelet on table she took it . Suddenly she heard a shrill morn sound . Sound was coming from basement . She decided to go and see .

She saw Zavious torturing that intruder . She saw then Zavious took out a gun and said come on speak who sent you here and w hy are you following them.

Intruder didnt reply Zavious simply shout that guy and called Nicolas and said I shout that intruder I clean this mess before you guys come here and dont forget to bring that girls back from hotel .

When Aayat was running from Zavious s house She left her bracelet behind .

Aayat ran out of the house by hearing this and told driver to take her back to hotel .

Anabia and Zoya were sleeping .She begin to cry .By hearing her loud cry Anabia and Zoya woke up .She told them everything .They were all feeling afraid .

Anabia : lets run away from this place .

Aayat :But were they know our address very well .where should we go now ?

Zoya : Well I am going to India my flight is at 6 o clock today .

Anabia: Oh ya you going to India its really very nice at least one of us will be safe .

Aayat : I can go to Iram s house .He wont be able to find me .

Anabia : I am going to khalas house dont worry about us you go .

They left hotel and they went to airport so that Zoya can leave and go to her parents place to India .

Zoya :I will not go without you please what if find you .

Aayat :Its ok and think positive we wont be caught .

Zoya :I have idea .please come to India with me .you will safe there.

Aayat :please go .

Anabia :we will be alright just go Zoya your family is waiting for you .

Zoya went to India from Australia while Aayat went to doctor Iram s house Anabia went to khalas house .

Meanwhile Zavious found the bracelet and recognised it .He understood that Aayat had visited him and realised that she might have seen everything .